Dragons will roll us this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragons will roll us this week

If St Merge get their piss-weak act together, I'm thinking they'll do us over based on our last few performances. I bloody well hope I'm wrong. Looking at today's match, teams are no longer intimidated by us.

So go discuss it on The Saints forum.

Comment

We haven’t lost to a crap team yet, no reason that will change next week. We seem to do enough to win, only the good teams we struggle with.

Comment

will be a tough game for us and the short turnaround won't help. will be good if we can grind out a win.

Comment

No they won't.

They fired their final shot vs Souffs.

Have some faith in the boys. They've earned it.

Comment

Originally posted by Smee View Post
            If St Merge get their piss-weak act together, I'm thinking they'll do us over based on our last few performances. I bloody well hope I'm wrong. Looking at today's match, teams are no longer intimidated by us.
            Games arnt won on intimidation and tbh even if what you say is true then I don’t see teams underestimating us anything but a GOOD thing.
            My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
            My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Trust in Trent

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post

Games arnt won on intimidation and tbh even if what you say is true then I don’t see teams underestimating us anything but a GOOD thing.
                Agreed. IMO we just need to manage teams outta the game like we have the past couple of teams - GFs are won on brilliance, the business end of the season's won off the back of good game management.

Since Robbo announced 'conceding more than 2 tries isn't good enough'... guess what? We haven't conceded more than 12 points. I don't really care if teams don't feel intimidated, so long as they're not scoring a lot of points against us.

Comment

Back to back baby.

Dont fear us us at your own peril.

We are a side way below full strength and doing what we need to do, nothing more. When it counts, teams won’t just fear us, they will shyt themselves.
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                    So go discuss it on The Saints forum.
                    We just pulled off a gutsy hard fought victory against a side that took Penrith to the final buzzer last week, I’m stoked we won, if it isn’t champagne football every single game it’s not good enough for some, tragic really.

Go Easts!

Comment

I think over the past 2 (B2B) years, we went through a patch during each year where we seemed to be a little flat & struggling. And both those years we didnt have the injury toll we have in 2020. Cant have that high intensity each week for the entire year, will most likely start to burn out at the backend of the season. So long as we keep banking competition points during our lull period and set ourselves up into good position for the semis, then hopefully TRobbo will get the horse peaking its run in the home stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post
                        I think over the past 2 (B2B) years, we went through a patch during each year where we seemed to be a little flat & struggling. And both those years we didnt have the injury toll we have in 2020. Cant have that high intensity each week for the entire year, will most likely start to burn out at the backend of the season. So long as we keep banking competition points during our lull period and set ourselves up into good position for the semis, then hopefully TRobbo will get the horse peaking its run in the home stretch.
                        Spot on!
                        we have done this in the past 2 seasons and will do it again this year!!

Comment

Originally posted by JAF View Post

Spot on!
                          we have done this in the past 2 seasons and will do it again this year!!
                          Exactly right, we will be okay. Remember that we are all about playing the long game but, having said that, we will still be competitive this week. The Dragons' loss against the Rabble after giving up a sizeable lead might have had a negative impact on them, and don't for a minute discount Robbo's team management skills, especially if we can get a couple of players back this week.
                          MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                          is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                          with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                          much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

I dont care if beat the merge by 1 as llong as we win.
                            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                              I dont care if beat the merge by 1 as llong as we win.
                              Huge game in regards to the top 4

Comment

Working...
                              X