• Show
Clear All

• If we get the third with Sonny

I’m converting to Islam.

And I’m an atheist.

Times 2!
    Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Hahaha I'm not (I hate religion) but I'm starting to respect islam more than Christianity... until I see how it's used in the Middle East.

I know they're Pentecostal (not true Christian) but people like Israel and Hayne are dikkeads. Whereas people like SBW, El Masri and Mohammed Ali are champs who don't feel the need to criticise others (they focus on their own personal values instead).

Edit: TBH maybe I just dislike Pentecostals/Evangelicals coz they are all judgmental hypocrites with no real understanding of the bible (which from my childhood studies - yes I was a devout Anglican - is all about being nice to others, not trying to judge them).
      Last edited by ism22; 07-24-2020, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Oh no. The KOD has spoken. Mathematics
        ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
          Hahaha I'm not (I hate religion) but I'm starting to respect islam more than Christianity... until I see how it's used in the Middle East.

I know they're Pentecostal (not true Christian) but people like Israel and Hayne are dikkeads. Whereas people like SBW, El Masri and Mohammed Ali are champs who don't feel the need to criticise others (they focus on their own personal values instead).

Edit: TBH maybe I just dislike Pentecostals/Evangelicals coz they are all judgmental hypocrites with no real understanding of the bible (which from my childhood studies - yes I was a devout Anglican - is all about being nice to others, not trying to judge them).
          There are genuine people everywhere, and also those who let fear take hold of their outlook and indoctrination. Or gang mentality. Insecure people crave it.

Comment

I’m hoping he scores the winning try... after a dud 6 again call from Cummins.

Comment

It will flip the comp on it's head,

bookies are reacting

the confidence and belief within the team will be palpable
              "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Cordner loves the man...

that'll do me
                "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
                  I’m converting to Islam.

And I’m an atheist.
                  One of the better posts

Comment

You end this post talking about not judging others but in a number of your posts that is all you do.

For the record having met both of them I feel Israel is faŕ from a dikkead (he is actually a lovely human being). El Marsi on the other hand is a turd. My wife knows his ex wife well whom claims she was regularly physically abused by him during their relationship....

Don't judge a book by its cover, or in this case what the media protray them to be.
                    Last edited by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva; 07-25-2020, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Dont insult ali.
                      he invented sledging.
                      He convinced Africa George Forman was white

Comment

The red carpet has always been rolled out facing east ready for sonny to return

Comment

Nobody recalling Sonny's second season in the colours? Depending on the outlay a good reinforcement but way past his best.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
                            I’m hoping he scores the winning try... after a dud 6 again call from Cummins.
                            With $100 notes flying out of his pants as he runs across the line!
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

With $100 notes flying out of his pants as he runs across the line!
                              Do you think he buys them or rents them?

Comment

Working...
                              X