15. Sitili Tupouniua
    16. Mitchell Aubusson
    17. Lindsay Collins
    RESERVES
    18. Poasa Faamausili
    19. Ryan Hall
    20. Isaac Liu
    21. Drew Hutchison
    Last edited by NorthChook; 07-14-2020, 05:42 PM.

Faiders:

1. Nicoll-Klokstad
    2. Cotric
    3. Croker
    4. Oldfield
    5. Rapana
    6. Wighton
    7. Williams
    8. Papalii
    9. Havili
    10. Liu
    11. Young
    12. Whitehead
    13. Tapine

14. Starling
    15. O'Donnell
    16. Sutton
    17. Scott

Comment

Their bench is the lowest in the comp.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweathog_18_19_20
        With out Hodgson, Bateman, Sezer and BlowJob Leilua from last year. They are a spent force.
        They were a spent force even with them in their side. We proved that last year.
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

good to see isaac back in the frame

Comment

I reckon there’s a change to come. Our bench with Aubo and Lam looks light. Poasa or Isaac to be a late addition I reckon.
            ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

I would go with the 'Silly Farmer' on the bench. I wouldn't want to see Isaac being brought back in prematurely. Apart from the question around persisting with Nat at lock, I am happy with the line up. Unfortunately, Ryan was always going to miss out. He will still get his chance, though. Plenty of time.
              MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
              is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
              with that attitude. I can assure you it is
              much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

we are lacking some mongrel on that bench

Comment

Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
                  we are lacking some mongrel on that bench
                  Dont need mongrel but moreso energy....Sitili and Lindsay go alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Exactly, it is the energy a bench needs. Those 2 really sparked us, along with Lam when they came on last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Key word energy, the young bulls do not take a backward step since the Melbourne game (now correct me if I’m wrong) Sitili has worked on catching and holding the pill, he was going a million a miles per hour trying to do everything at speed.

Comment

Interesting selection headache if Liu is ready.
                        If we don't rest anyone this week I think Maubs is the one who misses out but I doubt Robbo would go that way.

Comment

I don’t think Sitili is a middle, more edge. We need another player for the prop rotation and that isn’t Aubo.

Id say the bench stays and one drops off the starting side and one is promoted from the bench and reserves.
                          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Beware of the wounded Raider. Sticky will cry poor and tell the media to piss off etc but he is scheming...they will have a go just as the wounded Rooster
                            Had a cry about a 5 dat turnaround...really we had 3 in a row plus traveled enough looking for the Holy Grail .
                            We should over muscle them in the forwards.
                            There should be plenty of 6 agains to rub it in too.
                            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

sticky will be cunning against us. look for early kicks,, watch for their attackers holding us in tackles to milk set restarts and i can guarantee the reffs will be watch the below knees tackle. We are the only team penalized for under the knee tackles in 3 years.
                              Watched the mini game on fox yesterday and saw how the newly introduced melbouring storm tactic of acting is now their new ploy. see how long this lasts. They did it against us and won the game and a few times last weeks game v the six agains to win the game

i can see Halldog playing. Cant see how a groin can fix itself in a week
                              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Working...
                              X