Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if SBW finished the season with us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Why would he insist where a player goes? This would be like a draft condition which we don't have. If Sonny says he will only play for the Roosters as Buzz says on his column, then that's the only deal on the table.
    I'm joking mate. Common NRL conspiracy is that this year is Parra's.

Comment

• It's on!

The shot in the arm 2020 needed!

Comment

• Asu Kepaoa released to Tigers

Comment

• Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post
          It's on!

The shot in the arm 2020 needed!
          My mail was good 6 weeks ago..love it ..Radley who? (only joking) That void is now full need a few hands on deck and we will be there once again ..and you know what Like our players I aint bored winning comps just teams challenging us for it.
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• We are so fortunate to be following this great club

Comment

• Originally posted by kruT View Post
              Slim chance.. But a chance none the less!!1 Watch this space..
              Call
              ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

• Originally posted by Chook View Post

It might just be me, but playing SBW for 25 mins a game for the 4-5 games he'll most likely only play makes even less sense. Other players, who have played all season, will have to work harder and/or miss out entirely just so he can have a 25min run?

Trying to wedge SBW into our team is a disruption we don't need.

Chook.
                I here what you’re saying, but some time Robbo’s selected bench players get not more than 10min a match anyway.

Comment

• #sbw2020
                  #InRobboWeTrust

Comment

• Asu Kepaoa released to the tigers - there's the free spot in our squad

SBW looking to gain permission to travel directly to Aus (arrive next wednesday) as his wife is Australian. His family tickets are booked

Looks like it is all but confirmed ladies and gents

(Source: Telegraph)

Comment

• I was against him coming to the Roosters in 2013.
                      I thought then that he was past it & would disrupt our club.
                      How wrong I was.
                      I won't make the same mistake if he comes back.
                      If Robbo thinks it's a good idea, I'll go with his judgement
                      There's a reason why the young and idealistic become the old and cynical.
                      It's called experience.

Comment

• Welcome home sonny

Comment

• Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                          We are so fortunate to be following this great club
                          Absolutely.
                          Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post

I'm joking mate. Common NRL conspiracy is that this year is Parra's.
                            Oops! My bad!

Comment

• Shame Toronto didn't go bust a little earlier (since they haven't been playing since march anyway) so we could have had him a bit earlier

2 week quarantine starting from next Wednesday - then will need some training with the team ....R16 v Broncos return to ease him back in?

Comment

• I watched a bit of his form for Toronto and it has me concerned. It's a step up to The NRL and another leap to the Roosters standards.

As someone said, if he was to play a part in getting us to ultimate glory I'd shimmer to another level of existence.

Considering the injuries, having depth is never a bad thing. I guess we trust Robbo's judgement and would the young fella we just released to the tigers have played a part for us this season anyway?

What position did he play? Perhaps Sonny Billions will add more in a crucial position.

Comment

Working...
                                X