King Matt Ikuvalu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I will be surprised if Morris is back next week. Run too quickly after a groin injury and it won’t heel. He may need a week or two off.
    And at his age, a bit longer then usual as well.
    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Congratulations to Matt. He will never forget scoring 5 tries for the Roosters. Awesome stuff.

However, I knew some flogtard would have to make it about Hall being shit. Huge uppercuts to the OP 2013PREMIERS

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
        To be fair to Hall, they hardly went to his side all night.
        It was working well on the right so no real need. I was cranky at the end when they were going right towards Iku thinking he might get the magical 6th try but they turned it and went Halls side. Would have loved to have seen him get the 6th.
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

Congrats to Matt, he never lets us down! As for Hall, he has scored 232 tries in 327 games in England...he won't let us down either.

Comment

I’ve always liked Ikavalu but then again I like all the players whether they play for the Chooks or not but it was a mighty effort to score 5 tries but it also shows me what a beast of a side this is.
            They just seem to get better even though they lose quality through injury like Toups, BMz, Rads, SV, Cords or quality that have moved on like Fergo, Cronk, Latrell, Tetevano, Matterson, Jennings & who ever else has gone over the last few years.

Comment

5 trys wow . Made it hard for flanno with 5 from the sideline on his bad side. He did well though , he improving which is good

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                I’ve always liked Ikavalu but then again I like all the players whether they play for the Chooks or not
                Surely that Bulldogs side of the mid-2000’s is an exception, man.

Corey Hughes? Willie Mason? Yuck.
                Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

I forgot to mention Pearcy another quality player & I suppose I should mention SBW.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post

Surely that Bulldogs side of the mid-2000’s is an exception, man.

Corey Hughes? Willie Mason? Yuck.
                    I was so happy when the Chooks signed Big Willie.
                    I didn’t mind Corey Huges.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Top 5 hey? Id probably say if you took out Addo Carr, Cotric, Vunivalu, Coates, Remis Smith, To'o, Katoa, Nofaoluma, Alex Johnston, Maiko Sivo and are old favourite Fergo...........then maybe he would scrape in the top 5.....maybe
                      I was clearly joking mate. Have a spell
                      #InRobboWeTrust

Comment

Working...
                      X