Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Err.. we’re playing the Cowboys. They’re shit. We win easily. 26-6
    This win will end Pail Greens coaching tenure with them.
    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

down on troops, no toops, no coops

Comment

2pts against this low lot is worth the same as against the Storm....surely the boys bounce back hard. Easts by 40

Comment

If we can collect the 2 points without picking up any more injuries I would be very pleased. Go Roosters!!

Comment

I agree with Thirteen’s original post, no mention of the fact that the Mizzle has to play at their best to beat us when we were well below our best.

anyway injuries, consecutive interstate travel, how much petrol we lost last week and the fact that one of our bogey teams who will be desperate to play well at home are all concerning factors. But we are a squad, we are professional and I think the boys will bounce back in a tight one. We need to win to keep pace with the top 4.

Comment

Expecting a win but may not be pretty or as sharp as some of our top digs this season. Think they will give us a run for a while and maybe even Butterbean will fire for them. Hes been ordinary by his standards post injury return.

The interest for me is watching some of our younger guys taking the authority and capitalising on some extra game time.

These fifo games are a stretch I would imagine. 3 hour plane trip, play a few hours later. Get home around 4am. No excuses, just have to deal with it.

Easts by 14.

Comment

Really ready to get back in the winners circle and hopefully rack up a score in the process. We have the ability to put 50 on these inbreds
                #InRobboWeTrust

Comment

Lets gooooo chooks

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                    Heard a rumor that Val Holmes is out injuried. Can anyone verify?
                    I think they said on NRL360 last night that he is out.
                    They have brought in some young superstar to play FB so maybe Holmes got the shirts being picked on the wing & has said his hamstring is not right.

Comment

moley said holmes was out but come 8pm he was in the 13. he hasn't been ruled out yet.

Comment

Hopefully a big game from Teddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Smee View Post
                          Hopefully a big game from Teddy.
                          Has been well maintained the last 2 games. No way can he be maintained 3 weeks in a row. I’m expecting him to be man of the match.

Comment

Roosters plane was delayed 2+ hours today so will be arriving late in Townsville, less time to get ready for tonight's game.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Has been well maintained the last 2 games. No way can he be maintained 3 weeks in a row. I’m expecting him to be man of the match.
                              Teddy was very flat in attack..he worked yhe ball back but was missing when there were offloads and breaks been made..hopefully his head is in it tonight.
                              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                                Roosters plane was delayed 2+ hours today so will be arriving late in Townsville, less time to get ready for tonight's game.
                                one of the problems arriving on the same day they say is having to wait too long. might work out better.

Comment

Working...
                                X