Sooky Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=ism22;n835584]

It's called the Drizzle. IMO bring it back home and shut down 'The Melbourne Project' as it was a failed experiment in how to build a fanbase/juniors in Australia's second largest city. Pretty lame that all they've done is nick players and juniors from a significantly smaller city.

And yet Easts are bagged about not having enough fans and juniors. If that cheat Cam Smith and CC were signed by the Ponnies I wonder if Melbourne would even be around today?

Comment

[QUOTE=SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva;n835600]
      Originally posted by ism22 View Post

It's called the Drizzle. IMO bring it back home and shut down 'The Melbourne Project' as it was a failed experiment in how to build a fanbase/juniors in Australia's second largest city. Pretty lame that all they've done is nick players and juniors from a significantly smaller city.

And yet Easts are bagged about not having enough fans and juniors. If that cheat Cam Smith and CC were signed by the Ponnies I wonder if Melbourne would even be around today?
      Broncos would probably be going for their 14th premiership in a row had smith signed with them.

Comment

[QUOTE=milanja;n835603]
        Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post

Broncos would probably be going for their 14th premiership in a row had smith signed with them.
        I'd feel sorry for them if they weren't the Drongos...

Comment

I am enjoying Brisbane’s collapse. Wish it was Souths though.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
            I’ve seen Souths have plenty of shit years, and been kicked out of the comp, can’t get lower than that, it’s Brisbane’s time now, enjoy it while it lasts.

Comment

I would not take any of their forwards even to play for nothing. Hass looks like he is trying but eff me its a big case of not making a difference.
              Their forwards are so full of themselves and their egos they would destroy any culture.

I too am loving this, after seeing years of 80s and 90s brisbane get everything their way (thanks to Hollywood Bill) I am just loving the karma
              The Internet is a place for posting silly things
              Try and be serious and you will look stupid
              sigpic

Comment

They have Broncos burgers at Maccas tho.

I do like them. They are yummy!
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                  Hopefully there next

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
                    Geez I'm sick of all of this poor Broncos rubbish. They're a spoilt mummy's boy of a club. They've lost 6 in a row, whoop do. They're newbies, they wouldn't know a tough season if it smacked them on the face. They're the most privileged club in the NRL. I hope they lose 15 in a row and get the spoon. The way the press are going on it's like it's their divine right to make the 8 each year, I put the Storm in the same boat. Heaven help Melbourne when Smith retires.
                    Yep fark em. I hope the dogs bash em up this weekend and we see more tears.

Watching and listening to Hodges, Renouf, Lazarus and especially Kevin "brain dead" Walters sulk about that club is a thing of beauty.

Chook.

Comment

What about the sooky Sea Eagles? They get a bum decision and they cartry on a treat. I like the Trbojevic brothers but Jake gets a free ride in the press. Now all the headlines about how they were robbed again, geez they still had to kick the goal fromm the sideline to even get it to Golden Point. Meanwhile we cop a raft of bum decisions including one that directly cost us victory and it hardly rates a mention. I can't help but think that had that knock on happened to Parra, Penrith, Souths or any of the other media darling teams, it would have been headline news

Comment

we've been getting some good press lately, but there's never going to be much sympathy for any team's bad luck with decisions when they're going for a 3peat. just hope that sentiment doesn't influence the refs.

Comment

The Broncos and their supporter's misery makes me very happy,

Comment

Saw this in picture form somewhere today but it went something like this...

My vacuum cleaner broke so I stuck a Broncos sticker on it and guess what...

It sucked again!
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                            X