Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darwin game

whats the date of this game, guys

There is no actual date as yet as they won't announce the dates for round 7 until the beginning of next season I reckon. It's the weekend that starts 13 April. I'll be up there for the game and arrive in Darwin Thurs arvo and leave Tues morn to cover all bases as it's a lottery as to when it will take place. There's a chance Channel 9 may take the game on Friday night due to the fact it's in Darwin. Otherwise it will probably be Fox on Sat or Mon night. I'm hoping Sat night.

NC
    Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

If you are looking for a dirty weekend away PG, i may just be your girl!!

Comment

i hope we can meet up to share a cool beverage in darwin mrs tee?

Comment

Virgin have just announced that they will start flying to Darwin daily from April 4 so fares could be more achieveable

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Tee View Post
            If you are looking for a dirty weekend away PG, i may just be your girl!!
            Chick with dicks? What ever makes you happy I guess.

Comment

I went to the match in Darwin long ago...Roosters v Wests.

Hot, humid...like a sauna.

Had to park at the racecourse and catch the shuttle bus [old WW2 like grey bus] to the ground...several kms away from memory.

Lovely...except that the shuttle bus didn't return at the end of the match...and we had to all walk back to the racecourse.

We had a good long weekend though, sightseeing-jumping crocodile tour on Adelaide River etc.

Crocodiles have legs, and walk upon the earth...raid tents of the foolish and carry off babies, kids, and adults.
              They also sit an inch below the surface of the water waiting for you to stand on the river bank and/or paddle about...or wade out to your crab pots.

Comment

thanks bondi boy, maybe i wont go?

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rooster_In_Hong Kong View Post
                  Chick with dicks? What ever makes you happy I guess.
                  Having met Mrs Tee at Billy Gunn's dinner, i can assure you she has no extra swinging parts

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                    thanks bondi boy, maybe i wont go?
                    If you've never been to Darwin, go...to the game, and see the sights...it's different if nothing else...and they probably have buses right to the stadium gate by now.

Bombed to bits by Japan...blown away by cyclone Tracy on Christmas eve...it just keeps bouncing back.

It's the 'Wild West', so I'd just be careful where you go walking after dark, and the only water I'd be swimming in or lingering around would be the hotel pool.

Comment

Working...
                    X