Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teams up

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Teams up

    Roosters: 1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Josh Morris 4. Joseph Manu 5. Brett Morris 6. Luke Keary 7. Kyle Flanagan 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Isaac Liu 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Angus Crichton 13. Victor Radley 14. Sam Verrills 15. Sitili Tupouniua 16. Nat Butcher 17. Lindsay Collins 18. Siosiua Taukeiaho 19. Ryan Hall 20. Lachlan Lam 21. Poasa Faamausili


    SST and Aubbo out, Sititli and Collins in.

  • #2
    Great side, even sans maubs and SST.
    "I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Homer J Simpson

    Comment


    • #3
      Couldnt see Keary in the training drills pix from yesterday. Hope he's fit and helsy.
      I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

      Comment


      • #4
        What's with SST?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
          Couldnt see Keary in the training drills pix from yesterday. Hope he's fit and helsy.
          They were smashing each other up at training to the extent that the coach had to tell them all to stop with all the rough stuff.

          Comment


          • #6
            Good to see Lam there... you never know with Flanno and his mate!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Nicola Tesla View Post
              Good to see Lam there... you never know with Flanno and his mate!!
              You never know when there'll be an injury. Lam can play 6, 3, 4, 1, 2 and 5.

              Flanno should not be judged by the actions of his father or friends.

              14 minutes into the WCC, as the opposition got the ball and passed it to their left, big hole out on our right in defence, Flanno flew out to our wing and got there to force them back inside.
              20 minutes into the WCC he fired one of the most perfect longish passes I have ever seen, left to right spinning pass right onto Manu's chest for a try.
              After Toops scored our first try in the WCC, Flanno attempted a conversion kick from the sideline.
              Same type of kick that Thurston did from the sideline in the 2015 GF, but from the other side. Just hit the post and bounced out.

              Comment


              • #8
                lets just hope we get the right side firing again.manu Morris satilli. bombs away to 2poo on tackle five with morris and angus support
                1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

                Comment


                • #9
                  Cottonwool Keary!
                  The Squad ripped into a tough session as they prepare for Round 3!
                  Once you’ve had fat, you’ll never turn back

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                    Cottonwool Keary!
                    I loved playing in the rain and mud back in the day but on a rainy evening training was done at the pub
                    Robbo may be resting Keary
                    Last edited by Rooster1908; 05-28-2020, 11:11 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Smee View Post
                      What's with SST?
                      Hamstring injury.
                      Still a chance of playing apparently.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

                        I loved playing in the rain and mud back in the day but on a rainy evening training was done at the pub
                        Robbo may be resting Keary
                        Ahh.. the pub. Remember that?

                        maybe Trent took my advice to rest Keary.
                        Once you’ve had fat, you’ll never turn back

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

                          I loved playing in the rain and mud back in the day but on a rainy evening training was done at the pub
                          Robbo may be resting Keary
                          I on the other hand hate getting wet...motorbikes no good to me...absolutely despise mud...playing footy in rain, mud, sleet, snow (Canberra), I could not do it.
                          Wet footy day, I would like to drive to the ground, park undercover, walk undercover to my seat undercover, and watch the players playing in the rain, sleet and snow.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by The Skeez View Post
                            Cottonwool Keary!
                            Loven the intensity on the faces in those pics. All looking very focused and determined.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

                              You never know when there'll be an injury. Lam can play 6, 3, 4, 1, 2 and 5.

                              Flanno should not be judged by the actions of his father or friends.

                              14 minutes into the WCC, as the opposition got the ball and passed it to their left, big hole out on our right in defence, Flanno flew out to our wing and got there to force them back inside.
                              20 minutes into the WCC he fired one of the most perfect longish passes I have ever seen, left to right spinning pass right onto Manu's chest for a try.
                              After Toops scored our first try in the WCC, Flanno attempted a conversion kick from the sideline.
                              Same type of kick that Thurston did from the sideline in the 2015 GF, but from the other side. Just hit the post and bounced out.
                              Not judging him...just making a jocular comment.... I have high hopes for him and as you point out, was solid to very good in the WCC.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X