Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fark me, the excuses are already coming out

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fark me, the excuses are already coming out

    Seriously who gives a toss, Roosters fans all over social media whinging and whining about the draw, Thursday games, our home ground, starting on zero points, blah blah farking blah.
    It is bloody embarrassing.

    Some simple things to remember

    We put ourselves in this position by losing 2 games we should have won.
    We still have the best coach and roster in the game
    Those sides we play twice had the equally as hard task of playing us twice
    Most the sides above us like Parra, Panthers and Knights are myths, they will lose more than they win
    When we win this competition it will be earnt, there will be no asteroid or argument we are the best team and club of the NRL era

    It is time the naysayers within the fan base grow a set and harden the fark up

    and those oxygen theives from from other clubs can choke on raw apendage

    Cheers

    Bringer of Rain, Embrace the Hate, Freedom for All

  • #2
    Well thats all 100% true. Well said!!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by The Thracian View Post
      Seriously who gives a toss, Roosters fans all over social media whinging and whining about the draw, Thursday games, our home ground, starting on zero points, blah blah farking blah.
      It is bloody embarrassing.

      Some simple things to remember

      We put ourselves in this position by losing 2 games we should have won.
      We still have the best coach and roster in the game
      Those sides we play twice had the equally as hard task of playing us twice
      Most the sides above us like Parra, Panthers and Knights are myths, they will lose more than they win
      When we win this competition it will be earnt, there will be no asteroid or argument we are the best team and club of the NRL era

      It is time the naysayers within the fan base grow a set and harden the fark up

      and those oxygen theives from from other clubs can choke on raw apendage

      Cheers
      Exactly this. No excuses and take a look at the competition. Can Flanagan make the grade though?

      Comment


      • #4
        Fire up!

        Comment


        • #5
          This season will go down in history with an asterisk next to it anyway. Let's just get whatever enjoyment we can out of what will unfold for the remainder of the season, be entertained and be grateful that none of the players became seriously ill during this time. Spare a thought for those working on the medical frontlines and don't whinge about sport.
          Never trust anyone who doesn't know all the words to Bohemian Rhapsody

          Comment


          • #6
            The best teams in sport rise up to the challenge and occasion, ie. MJ Bulls and the Roosters are still as good as ever, sure there's questions on Flano but the Roosters will rise up. Robbo and the boys will work hard and rise to the occasion. Never say die. Easts To Win.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Rooster_Nomad_#111 View Post

              Exactly this. No excuses and take a look at the competition. Can Flanagan make the grade though?
              Nomad what’s been happening?
              Just stumbled upon the chookpen yeah?
              Originally posted by OMR;n823956
              You guys will soon be shot down by mickie lane for saying negative stuff about his much admired bunnies. So be gentle with your hatred for souffs as you might hurt his feelings too

              Originally posted by The Sack;n823995

              Watch out, you will get bombarded with gay and animal porn now. One sick individual.

              Comment


              • #8
                Some people just like to see an even contest

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rooster_Nomad_#111 View Post

                  Exactly this. No excuses and take a look at the competition. Can Flanagan make the grade though?
                  No excuses but to answer your question... No!
                  Drink some hand sanitizer and inject some disinfectant. Problem solved!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

                    Nomad what’s been happening?
                    Just stumbled upon the chookpen yeah?
                    Lucky for this dedicated Roosters fan he’s found us!

                    Welcome (back) champ!
                    Drink some hand sanitizer and inject some disinfectant. Problem solved!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Rooster_Nomad_#111 View Post

                      Exactly this. No excuses and take a look at the competition. Can Flanagan make the grade though?
                      I’d be more worried about Flanagan than the draw. Suck it up! We fight no matter who and when we play!
                      Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by The Thracian View Post
                        Seriously who gives a toss, Roosters fans all over social media whinging and whining about the draw, Thursday games, our home ground, starting on zero points, blah blah farking blah.
                        It is bloody embarrassing.
                        No it's not.
                        Our fans have every right to be complaining about being in the LOSERS section of the draw.
                        Our Chairman is also complaining...and rightly so.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Roosterfarian View Post

                          I’d be more worried about Flanagan than the draw. Suck it up! We fight no matter who and when we play!
                          Anyone think Walker is a chance of playing in 2020?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rooster_Nomad_#111 View Post

                            Anyone think Walker is a chance of playing in 2020?
                            Not I, I reckon he's no chance.
                            It'd be like a lamb to the slaughter.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

                              No it's not.
                              Our fans have every right to be complaining about being in the LOSERS section of the draw.
                              Our Chairman is also complaining...and rightly so.
                              The Thracian is right its embarrassing , we need to play the best to be the best . If we win it will be all the more sweeter , if we don't well 2018/2019 is a bloody great effort.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X