Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFL players advised against having casual sex

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AFL players advised against having casual sex

    thin edge of the wedge?!

    big brother watching you?!

    will the nrl follow suit?!

    what's the point of being an nrl player if you can't have casual sex?!

    probably sensible advice, but will the boys cope?!

  • #2
    Agree Zac. If i made the NRL it would be different randoms until the day i retired !!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
      Agree Zac. If i made the NRL it would be different randoms until the day i retired !!
      yeah, like you've always said, why should your life be any different if you were an nrl player?

      Comment


      • #4
        Casual sex... a social distancing nightmare.

        Comment


        • #5
          What if they taking it seriously

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
            What if they taking it seriously
            Thats ALLOWED!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
              What if they taking it seriously
              Hahahaha this bravo sir.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
                What if they taking it seriously
                Oh they take it alright!
                Drink some hand sanitizer and inject some disinfectant. Problem solved!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                  Oh they take it alright!
                  Thought they were giving it , consideration I mean

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    So long as they're not driving 4 hours north at 1:00am to bite some chick from a dating site on the pussy or forcing a chick into a hotel room so that they can get nude and demand group sex then I'm okay with it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      jokes aside it's actually a serious issue.
                      so long as they don't do it in groups of more than 8 it's probably okay.
                      shit, can't help myself. no, it is a serious issue. there's a realistic chance that there will be no vaccine and the players can't afford to jeopardise the comp. if they're gonna have casual sex they're gonna have to broaden their idea of what safe sex is.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by zac View Post
                        jokes aside it's actually a serious issue.
                        so long as they don't do it in groups of more than 8 it's probably okay.
                        shit, can't help myself. no, it is a serious issue. there's a realistic chance that there will be no vaccine and the players can't afford to jeopardise the comp. if they're gonna have casual sex they're gonna have to broaden their idea of what safe sex is.
                        IMO the issue is that if you're meeting randoms and taking them home, you're not operating within a bubble.

                        Since nobody's going out to bars, presumably the unspoken 1/2 is 'do not use prostitutes'. Opinions aside, prostitutes are generally safer for casual sex than some random from a bar because they'll demand protection and get tested regularly. Also (relevant to NRL players) they won't kiss and tell or go crying to police after a deep thought about whether a random hook-up was actually 'rape' (they'll take their $$$ and move onto the next client). COVID-19 days though? I'm gonna put them in the same category as beauty spas and hairdressers... non-essential and the jobs require way too much physical contact for me to want to visit one.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ism22 View Post

                          IMO the issue is that if you're meeting randoms and taking them home, you're not operating within a bubble.

                          Since nobody's going out to bars, presumably the unspoken 1/2 is 'do not use prostitutes'. Opinions aside, prostitutes are generally safer for casual sex than some random from a bar because they'll demand protection and get tested regularly. Also (relevant to NRL players) they won't kiss and tell or go crying to police after a deep thought about whether a random hook-up was actually 'rape' (they'll take their $$$ and move onto the next client). COVID-19 days though? I'm gonna put them in the same category as beauty spas and hairdressers... non-essential and the jobs require way too much physical contact for me to want to visit one.
                          I think that's right. unless the health experts say there is a safe way of having casual sex - space suits with flies or something. (i'm serious.)

                          but like you're saying - if you can't do it safely you can't do it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by zac View Post

                            I think that's right. unless the health experts say there is a safe way of having casual sex - space suits with flies or something. (i'm serious.)

                            but like you're saying - if you can't do it safely you can't do it.
                            Probably heading down Mickey Lanes path here but something like this maybe...?

                            https://images.app.goo.gl/K6Q5cUmmv8Y8hhs18

                            and this...

                            https://images.app.goo.gl/gQ5Paz4TL7HytnoT8


                            Drink some hand sanitizer and inject some disinfectant. Problem solved!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                              Probably heading down Mickey Lanes path here but something like this maybe...?

                              https://images.app.goo.gl/K6Q5cUmmv8Y8hhs18

                              and this...

                              https://images.app.goo.gl/gQ5Paz4TL7HytnoT8

                              mate, i'd click on em but i'm waiting for some protective clothing first.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X