nswrl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nswrl

is there any chance of going back to a nsw rugby leauge comp and the other states having there own and warriors farrrking off back to NZ and every team has theyre own ground none of this sharing crap makes running a comp simpler and easier,cost effective for the clubs and if needed there could be short champions playoff betwern the winners from each leauge screw the tv people time for the leaugues to dictate the the rules and conditions and placing the fans on higher priority after we get throught the carona virus its a wish of mine

No.

Comment

and adding to my last post only one referee and only in goal grounding for video refs and for nothing else and the refs can only go to the bunker if they are not sure no more calling it a try or no try please check ,get ridd of the suttons (referees) no more super slow frame by frame replays,back to six tackles no matter what and penalty for wresting it doesnt take ricket scientist to see the diff between tackle and wrestle

Comment

They coulda almost done a conference-style system IMO.

NSW Conference
        - Easts
        - Tigpies
        - Steelers
        - Riff
        - Dogiiiz
        - Oldshack
        - Parra
        - Cronulla

QLD Conference
        - Brisbane
        - NQ
        - Titans
        - Brisbane Storm
        - Warriors
        - Canberra Canetoads
        - Souff QLD Rabbitohs
        - Central QLD Eagles

Top 4 from each conference go into the finals when the borders have opened up.

---

That said, I think the issue is that they can't play as it's a gathering. I can think of lotsa ways they could guarantee nobody gets infected. However, I think the resulting image of that (when all other sports have been canned) would be pretty ordinary.

Side not though, IMO the NRL should totally do that instead of trying to expand into WA and Adelaide. Accept that it's an east coast sport, give the Storm's feeders (all ex-Brisbane feeders) to a 2nd team and have a GWS style ~5-10 years with the Storm as they build up their own local feeder systems. The idea of giving them the next generation on QLD stars gave them 'success' but p!ssed everybody off and didn't really build a fanbase (or any true feeder systems...etc).

Comment

Working...
        X