Aunty Gladys and the art of prestidigitation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aunty Gladys and the art of prestidigitation

How foolish does she feel when the libs built their entire political party on 'stopping the boats', and miss the 116,000 tonne, 3000 passenger Covid-19 infected ship. Her parrot colaca face must be so red right now.

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
    How foolish does she feel when the libs built their entire political party on 'stopping the boats', and miss the 116,000 tonne, 3000 passenger Covid-19 infected ship. Her parrot colaca face must be so red right now.
    whaaaat??
    Last edited by Old Man Rooster; 03-25-2020, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Severe ineptitude, I have more confidence in Alana Ferguson trying to talk footy next to two greats of the game.
      "I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Homer J Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny73 View Post
        Gotta admit i don't know what a " colaca " is

Poor Gladys was caught flat footed because her puppet master Alan Jones spent 2 months telling his audience that the response to COVID-19 is nothing but overblown hysteria and alarmism. Ironically the majority of his listeners are in the over 65 high risk category, as he is. As we found out with the SFS rebuild debacle she dare not act on anything that contradicts his beliefs

Comment

What about trying to shift the blame by saying the borders are both state and federal responsibility? How has nobody been held accountable? It could be manslaughter by negligence.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Gotta admit i don't know what a " colaca " is

Poor Gladys was caught flat footed because her puppet master Alan Jones spent 2 months telling his audience that the response to COVID-19 is nothing but overblown hysteria and alarmism. Ironically the majority of his listeners are in the over 65 high risk category, as he is. As we found out with the SFS rebuild debacle she dare not act on anything that contradicts his beliefs
            He's safe in his farm down in the Southern Highlands. That's the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

He's safe in his farm down in the Southern Highlands. That's the difference.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8sly0nN1zE
              Build the wall. Keep the Drug Lords out!

Comment

I think Gladys is such a babe. My dream is her and Raylene Castle together.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                  And there I was thinking Coronavirus was a problem. You need help old mate!

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

And there I was thinking Coronavirus was a problem. You need help old mate!
                    Throw in Pauline Hanson and I die a happy man.

Comment

Throw in Pauline Hanson and I die a happy man.
                      I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Comment

I know the lack of football is driving people a bit nuts so I'll take that as the scream for help that it is.

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post
                          Severe ineptitude, I have more confidence in Alana Ferguson trying to talk footy next to two greats of the game.
                          There's no need for Hyperbole.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                            What about trying to shift the blame by saying the borders are both state and federal responsibility? How has nobody been held accountable? It could be manslaughter by negligence.
                            border farce.

likewise the airports.

Comment

That would certainly stop and potential population growth.

Comment

Working...
                              X