Staggs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staggs

Whilst JMoz is a short term solution with rumours that we’re after Xerri as long term left centre along with Billy Smith, how about Stags from the Broncos? I heard on the weekend that his contract is up for negotiations on November 1, and with Fifita being also pursued by the Broncos , surely they don’t have the money to sign both ( or do they )?

I rate him highly, but Darius/McCullough/Glenn are all close to retiring/being moved on so they’ll use their magic bronco bucks to re-sign who they please.

Comment

Im a huge fan ...currently I rate him one of the best backs in the game.
      I was dissapointed we didnt have a go at him ..I thought he resigned with the Broncos late last year.
      If not then he would in my top 2 chase him and Fafita .
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Ok just read it he signed an extention till 2021 ..smart move because he is worth double that .
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

He's a great player.

Comment

Can we pls drop the idea of Xerri. Im just not sold and dont want us inheriting other teams drips and drabs.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

He's a quality player. You wouldn't turn him down if he was keen to play for ya...

For now I'm not even sure if J-Moz is still coming though. No updates and we've got a game on Friday! If it's not done today, I can't see how we can name him tomorrow. I guess you sign him at ~4:45pm and pencil him into your extended bench?
              Last edited by ism22; 03-23-2020, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                He's a quality player. You wouldn't turn him down if he was keen to play for ya...

For now I'm not even sure if J-Moz is still coming though. No updates and we've got a game on Friday! If it's not done today, I can't see how we can name him tomorrow. I guess you sign him at ~4:45pm and pencil him into your extended bench?
                I get ya but there are plenty of quality players out there. Doesn't mean you would accept them tho. I just dont feel hes done enough to impress me yet. Im happy to be proven wrong in the future tho!
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

How about we just persevere with Billy Smith and Manu FFS..
                  Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

I said last year during the Latrell debacle. That is we could get Ketoni instead that it would be a massive gain. Mainly because he literally tries 100% every game.
                    but Roosters tried to hold on to Latrell and I completely understand why.
                    but I seriously don’t think we would of gotten Ketoni. He just seems all bronco.

Comment

Alan Jones wanted our borders closed back in January.
                      80% of our Coronavirus cases are returning travellers from overseas.
                      Not a lot of local transmission now...the
                      draconian measures are working.
                      It's vital that people returnng from overseas in ships and planes are forcibly
                      isolated/quarantined.
                      In Sth Korea said people are given special
                      wristbands for policing.
                      And policed they are.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
                        isolated/quarantined.
                        wristbands for policing.
                        And policed they are.
                        Did you mean to post this in the Coronavirus thread? Let's contain the spread of Coronavirus posts too, hey?

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
                          Whilst JMoz is a short term solution with rumours that we’re after Xerri as long term left centre along with Billy Smith, how about Stags from the Broncos? I heard on the weekend that his contract is up for negotiations on November 1, and with Fifita being also pursued by the Broncos , surely they don’t have the money to sign both ( or do they )?
                          lol

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
                            isolated/quarantined.
                            wristbands for policing.
                            And policed they are.
                            Wrong thread BB. Also AJ believes Coronavirus is overblown fake news so there’s no way he was advocating shutting the borders in January.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post

Did you mean to post this in the Coronavirus thread? Let's contain the spread of Coronavirus posts too, hey?
                              Staggs is in this bloody Corona thing up to his ears...we shouldn't keep covering up for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X