b2b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b2b

b2b was a gr8 achievment but i think the roosters know that wining another premiership would be a big ask without cronk with the lack of good experienced half backs maybe they thought get a young promising and green half back to learn of cronk and build for the next two yrs but also staying a top nrl team

It's like a novelty season. I doubt it can go on much longer.

Comment

What’s your point Zinga?
      Last edited by Thirteen; 03-21-2020, 08:32 PM.

Comment

oh ffs it's round 2

Comment

my point is as as much as i want another premiership im realistic enough to know it may not happen this yr and not coz of corona thing, keary isnt cronk and flanno is learning so im not having expectations where i did for the last two yrs coz of the obvious thats my point

Comment

and yes its only round 2 so anything can happen

Comment

This is my gap year season, if we are competitive, great, but I’m happy knowing that losing two superstars was going to take its toll.

we lost Maloney and RTS in one offseason and didnt recover, this year, losing the best game manager, and the biggest X factor in our backline was always going to knock us back a peg,

This is the first season I can just enjoy the footy without high expectations.

Comment

here is another thing mebourne win 2107 comp they loose cronk after that then melbourne looses a grand final and miss out making a grand final one differance is a man called cronk these are massive shoes to wear for anyone

Comment

This season has about 3 more rounds in it, tops.

Comment

Al it will take for the season to stop will be one player test positive.
                    I actually think the competition is very even and we could easily make the top 4 if it was 26 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X