Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Sea Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Match Day Thread: Roosters v Sea Eagles

Time to make amends after last weeks trail-like performance. We will be better for the run. Victor will be pumped to make up for his errors. We need to limit Manly's offloads. Neither side will want to go into Round 3 on zero points. Welcome back Angus. Our forwards are stronger with him there. No excuses.

GO ROOSTERS!!!

Good luck to the boys - they will do themselves proud.

Comment

The Turbo bros imo are our biggest threat. Get onto top of them and we will be celebrating our first win of the season.

Comment

chooks to win, no great confidence.

Comment

I picked chooks last week , so manly by 2

Comment

This was probably my gf clash for this year...if we ever get there.

Great to see another young buck get a go in Dan Fifita.

Important game for us to win given first round loss and general tenterhooks.

A lot depends how on our new halves combo getting the right linkages and control within the team.
            Last edited by Jacks Fur Coat; 03-21-2020, 10:04 AM. Reason: Social distancing

Comment

looking forward to hearing dominant voices taking control and less panic, friend and teddy 5th tackle kicks.
              sorely missed Cronk's organisation against the "premiership favourites" last week pfff. watching breadstick Dufty walk through them last night was a bit sickening.

Comment

Wait hold on a minute, Nat Butcher is out wtf. Anyone know why?! That impacts our bench heavily.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                  Wait hold on a minute, Nat Butcher is out wtf. Anyone know why?! That impacts our bench heavily.
                  It could allow us to play Jake and Sammy at the same time. When Rads goes off Jake could move to middle forward while Sammy comes into dummy half. Probably won't happen but I reckon it would be worth a shot.

Comment

Pity we don't still have Tetevano...he's tackling Panthers to wins.

Comment

I feel better that it’s not at Gosford. Manly are always difficult.

Comment

IMO it's a tough season to be re-building our halves + backline (we lost Kangaroos from both + our replacements are not of the same calibre). However, it will all come together. If Radley can hold onto the pill we should win this week.
                        Last edited by ism22; 03-21-2020, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
                          What's next are you going to say we are missing Pearce and Hastings?
                          Anything positive to say? Ever? Your constant dribble is getting tedious.

Comment

Don't know why but I'm extremely confident going into this game

Roosters 48-12
                            Just wish I could be there.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post
                              Yes. He's a friggin superstar and we are left with trash, hey BB?

Comment

Working...
                              X