• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 1 Loss = Premiership

2013 - Round 1 - LOSS
    2018 - Round 1 - LOSS
    2019 - Round 1 - LOSS

all those already panicking (crazy to think it takes so little to do that) need to remember that this is a marathon not a sprint and Robbo will have us peaked for finals as usual.
    My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
    My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Don't waste money on Josh Morris.

Comment

I don't think anyone is legitimately panicking. Except maybe bondi boy who was probably panicking even after the full time whistle in last year's GF.

This rnd 1 loss just sucks more because I don't think we'll see any more footy until about May.

Anyway, add Crichton, Jmoz and Cordner - who is a legit contender for our most important player - and we'll be more than fine.

Comment

Just a disappointing loss against a team that we should have beaten

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post
            2013 - Round 1 - LOSS
            2018 - Round 1 - LOSS
            2019 - Round 1 - LOSS

all those already panicking (crazy to think it takes so little to do that) need to remember that this is a marathon not a sprint and Robbo will have us peaked for finals as usual.
            No panic here. We played like world beaters for 20 minutes then played like shit for 60 minutes that’s fact right there Penrith beat us and deserved to win so no excuses, we were poor, people are entitled to say we played like shit, we cheer and congratulate the team when we win, we do the exact opposite for a loss nobody is death riding (the overreaction/misinterpretation it would seem is coming from you) we all ride the wave of emotion. Win lose or draw tonight’s discussion will be based around poor discipline and and even worse execution Penrith played some great footy and made us pay for our errors.

Comment

Faaaaaaarrrrrrrrkkkkkknnnn hell! Why was the bench on longer than the startting forward pack in the 2nd half? Why wasn't Friend interchanged after 25minutes with Sam verrills in both halves??? Why weren't we offloading??? Why why why? i know the best is yet to come and we did have guys out but we were winning an took the foot off the paddle then got a bite arrogant an startting with the bench startting first in the 2nd half for 25-30minutes by that time Penrith are leading with momentum ffffaaaarrrkkkkn hell!!!
              faaarrrkkk i hate round 1z

Comment

Originally posted by easts4eva View Post
                Don't waste money on Josh Morris.
                Why not? We need another centre and he’s only a 1 year contract. JMoz could have had 2 tries today if the ball was passed correctly to him.

Comment

Aww well. Next week will be interesting against Manly at Gosford our other fortress.

Comment

Not really worried with a few players out and yet to join but one thing looked obvious and that was from an attacking point we looked slow and lacked any striking threat. Not sure Jmoz adds any spark I know he's a safe option but yeah we are lacking that Strike X factor and the halves looked too relaxed... Neither Keary or Flanno really took charge.

Only game one but yeah after the first 20mins we just looked sluggish and very basic.

Comment

Credit to Penrith on a fine comeback. No excuses. We can and will get a lot better.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                        I don't think anyone is legitimately panicking. Except maybe bondi boy who was probably panicking even after the full time whistle in last year's GF.

This rnd 1 loss just sucks more because I don't think we'll see any more footy until about May.

Anyway, add Crichton, Jmoz and Cordner - who is a legit contender for our most important player - and we'll be more than fine.
                        May? You know something we don’t?

Comment

It may not be the marathon all the other years have been. It may be a middle distance run or even a sprint.....
                          Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                          What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post
                            It may not be the marathon all the other years have been. It may be a middle distance run or even a sprint.....
                            I think there is a very realistic chance that we won't have a comp this year....and that would make for a very long boring winter

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

I think there is a very realistic chance that we won't have a comp this year....and that would make for a very long boring winter
                              it'll be over by round 5 I'm gueseing

Comment

Working...
                              X