Poasa and Ikuvalu to Sharks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poasa and Ikuvalu to Sharks

With negotiations almost done for Morris these 2 could be lost..

I feel terribly sorry for them if it happens.

Comment

Hey Krut, do you have an article to show on this or your opinion?

Comment

Thanks krut-turk.

Not in a million years will this happen, which you've just confirmed.

Comment

Nah I heard it was JWH & Teddy for JMoz.

Comment

No they want Jake and Rads , your all wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
              Thanks krut-turk.

Not in a million years will this happen, which you've just confirmed.
              Sorry Legend.. looks like Sharks might be happy with Poasa only..

Comment

From what I understand Sharks are at the cap limit . I cant see Poasa being on any less than JMoz so that would not help there situation.
                I think they need to sign two people on roughly 85k and get rid of someone on about 300k before June 30th to be under the cap and have a squad of 30

Comment

I personally would be disapointed to lose farmer. Medium size body forward but has a good work rate. Spent his whole time in our system and is yet to become a regular first grader. He will be someone in a few years to come.
                  1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
                    From what I understand Sharks are at the cap limit . I cant see Poasa being on any less than JMoz so that would not help there situation.
                    I think they need to sign two people on roughly 85k and get rid of someone on about 300k before June 30th to be under the cap and have a squad of 30
                    Isn't Morris on 300k -350k ?? No way in this world is Poasa on anything like that

Comment

Josh Moz is a great player and a total professional.

My concern is having too many old legs taking up cap space.

Could really hurt us if you look at things in the context of the next couple of years.

I know this is against the grain here, but i'd prefer JMoz stays in the Shire.

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post

Could really hurt us if you look at things in the context of the next couple of years.

I can't imagine either of the Morris boys will be signed on long term deals so don't see how its going to have any negative impact on our cap position going forward

Comment

Fair enough. Who would you like to see at left center this year?

Comment

Ikavalu will do the job in attack and maubs or boyd inside when defending.
                            1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

I disagree, but not completely. We're without Billy Smith this year and JMoz is a useful replacement. But if we don't get JMoz I back Hall to go alright, so I think we can play hardball with the Sharks over JMoz - 'give him to us now (and we'll give you a negotiated transfer fee) or see ya later and you can stew in the salary cap mess of your own making'.

Comment

Working...
                              X