2020 Rooster Retirees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Rooster Retirees

With Aubbo, Bmoz, Jmoz definitely retiring, possibly Friendy and Ryan Hall not being resigned, that frees up a lot of cap space. I know some of it will be used to top up our stars but one would assume we have enough for a big signing coming this year for 2021

I think we would need to sign another strike left centre to replace JMoz and hopefully the Xerri rumours are true our backline would look lethal

1. Teddy
    2. Tupou
    3. Xerri
    4. Manu
    5. Smith

We are certainly living in the Rooster golden ages. We look a solid team for years to come, cheers to Robbo & Uncle Nick the way they have changed the culture of this team we seem like such a professional side nowadays compared to the scandal riddled team we were years ago
    Last edited by David Bill Williams; 03-05-2020, 03:02 AM.

Has Brett Morris said this is his final year?

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
      I hope not.
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post
        With Aubbo, Bmoz, Jmoz definitely retiring, possibly Friendy and Ryan Hall not being resigned, that frees up a lot of cap space. I know some of it will be used to top up our stars but one would assume we have enough for a big signing coming this year for 2021

I think we would need to sign another strike left centre to replace JMoz and hopefully the Xerri rumours are true our backline would look lethal

1. Teddy
        2. Tupou
        3. Xerri
        4. Manu
        5. Smith

We are certainly living in the Rooster golden ages. We look a solid team for years to come, cheers to Robbo & Uncle Nick the way they have changed the culture of this team we seem like such a professional side nowadays compared to the scandal riddled team we were years ago
        No Morris has confirmed they are retiring. That is just an assumption you have made. None of the mentioned potential retirees would be on big money. So no it won’t free up a lot of cap space.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
          Yes. It has been officially announced by David Bill Williams.
          Last edited by Thirteen; 03-05-2020, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Any relation to Sanjay Bill Williams?

Comment

Bronson Xerri would be a great signing and I do also believe that we need an attacking and threatening mobile forward to give us more fire power up front and with the Isaac Liu signed on till 2021 with no obvious indicators that he'll be resigned further the Roosters should look at someone like David Fifita to bring into the squad. Doesn't have to be David himself but a young gun like him. He's most-likely to stay in Brisbane but there's plenty of young exciting talent coming thru...

Let's not forget some random options may be "Israel Folau and Ardie Savea" that the Roosters may consider signing in 2021

Comment

Talk about retiring
                How about ex Rooster trainer Ron Palmer, he must be due, just about 70 years old

Comment

Originally posted by "gaz" View Post
                  Talk about retiring
                  How about ex Rooster trainer Ron Palmer, he must be due, just about 70 years old
                  Yeah, so that he can get into US politics where he will be a spring chicken.

Comment

it would be a real shame to Liu go ? one of my favs.

Comment

wow that's good English, it would be a shame to let Liu go I mean.

Comment

Liu won't leave, the guy is an integral part of our forward pack and only 28. Just entering his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Josh Morris has been quoted to say he wants to finish off his career with his brother Brett at the Roosters. They both have 1 year left on their contract. Do you really think they’ll both be resigned after this year?

and Aubbo, BMoz, Jmoz, Hall and Friendy all off contract. But you’re saying all of their contracts aren’t big money so it won’t free up a lot of space, we can guarantee that the first 4 are on 300k at the very least and Friendy is at least on 600k being one of the better hookers in the game and that’s me underestimating their prices. here’s some simple math for you, 300k x 4 + 600k = 1.8 mil. Still not enough cap space for you?

on another note who invited Negat1v3 Nancy to the party

Comment

Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post

Josh Morris has been quoted to say he wants to finish off his career with his brother Brett at the Roosters. They both have 1 year left on their contract. Do you really think they’ll both be resigned after this year?

and Aubbo, BMoz, Jmoz, Hall and Friendy all off contract. But you’re saying all of their contracts aren’t big money so it won’t free up a lot of space, we can guarantee that the first 4 are on 300k at the very least and Friendy is at least on 600k being one of the better hookers in the game and that’s me underestimating their prices. here’s some simple math for you, 300k x 4 + 600k = 1.8 mil. Still not enough cap space for you?

on another note who invited Negat1v3 Nancy to the party
                            David thanks for the maths lesson. But truth is, none of us know what these guys are really being paid.

As for the Morris bros saying they want to finish off together, how do you know they don’t intend to sign on and play more after this coming season? You don’t.

Comment

Jake Friend not re-signed lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X