Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josh Morris

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by fletch View Post
    With how persistent the Roosters have been in making sure they secured Morris I do wonder if this is a reflection of how concerned they are with Cordner's injury and the need to get Crichton back into the backrow ASAP.
    If Cordner was fully fit I doubt we'd be any less persistent.

    JMoz is a world class centre who not only plugs that massive Latrine sized hole but also frees up Angus to bolster the forwards.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
      If Cordner was fully fit I doubt we'd be any less persistent.

      JMoz is a world class centre who not only plugs that massive Latrine sized hole but also frees up Angus to bolster the forwards.
      Definitely. Our eyes looked to the Shire as soon as Billy got injured.

      So this means JMoz gets to play Souths twice in 3 weeks, for different clubs.

      Strange feeling.
      Choose hope over fear.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by fletch View Post
        With how persistent the Roosters have been in making sure they secured Morris I do wonder if this is a reflection of how concerned they are with Cordner's injury and the need to get Crichton back into the backrow ASAP.
        I don't think it's related.

        Comment


        • Anyone else had a chuckle at the guy who commented in the Herald yesterday: 'What part of NO do the Roosters don't understand?'

          Comment


          • I just wanna name our backline teamsheet for rnd 3 because its just delicious to look at:

            1. James Tedesco
            2. Daniel Tupou
            3. Josh Morris
            4. Joey Manu
            5. Brett Morris
            6. Luke Keary
            7. Kyle Flanagan

            Ooooohhh. Strong favourites for the 3peat now.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
              I just wanna name our backline teamsheet for rnd 3 because its just delicious to look at:

              1. James Tedesco
              2. Daniel Tupou
              3. Josh Morris
              4. Joey Manu
              5. Brett Morris
              6. Luke Keary
              7. Kyle Flanagan

              Ooooohhh. Strong favourites for the 3peat now.
              Imagine if Cronk was still there.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post



                So this means JMoz gets to play Souths twice in 3 weeks, for different clubs.
                I think Mitchell Moses holds the unenviable record of most Vermin games in a season. In the season he transferred teams, he played the vermin twice as a tiger and twice as an eel.
                Surely that much exposure would mean he was at high risk of catching some deadly disease !

                Comment


                • Maybe Aubo and Angus will switch positions on the weekend.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

                    Definitely. Our eyes looked to the Shire as soon as Billy got injured.

                    So this means JMoz gets to play Souths twice in 3 weeks, for different clubs.

                    Strange feeling.
                    He may need 2 weeks in quarantine after this.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                      Maybe Aubo and Angus will switch positions on the weekend.
                      Exactly my thoughts mate, seems a no brainer really..

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

                        He may need 2 weeks in quarantine after this.
                        lol we all will
                        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

                        Comment


                        • This is amazing that its finally going to happen ,the two brothers hopefully finishing there career at the Roosters , a club there old man played for as well . That's a great story

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                            Maybe Aubo and Angus will switch positions on the weekend.
                            Does Aubo eventually get squeezed out of the 17 this year?
                            Once you’ve had fat, you’ll never turn back

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

                              Does Aubo eventually get squeezed out of the 17 this year?
                              Zero chance Aubo isn’t in the 17 I reckon.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

                                Does Aubo eventually get squeezed out of the 17 this year?
                                He played some of the best footy of his career last year but you never know. If Robbo picks Angus in the second row once JMoz comes and wants to play Sammy in the 17, and Butcher and Liu are guaranteed spots, you've got Collins, Sitili and Aubo contending for 1 place on the bench.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X