Flanno Vs Lam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flanno Vs Lam

It seems like from the Roosters training photos that these two are going head to head.
    Anyone heard any rumblings about who’s getting the upper hand so far??

Flanagan was wearing the jersey that all the other first 13(17) were wearing. So Flanagan.

special mention to Luke Keary in his cottonwool red vest. Robbo must be reading the Pen again. Or my emails ?
    ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

I think Lam will be as good as Hastings. It takes more than your name to succeed in NRL. He could be a superstar in the English Super League. I don’t think we bought Kyle F on potential I think we bought him on ability. He will be good for us.

Comment

Flannagan is gonna be our goalkicker.

Comment

Florence is trying to punt Douehi.
          I'd prefer a kid with a couple yrs first grade in him, a bit of size and the ability to play multiple positions, to a couple of (talented) unproven kids.
          Doubt it'll happen as paper is saying his contract is back ended.
          We'd be 3peat specials with him

Comment

I reckon it's about the combination of the halves to some degree that tips the scales in Flanagans early favour.

He's more a Cronk style whereas Lam is more like Keary.

I'm a rap for Lammys ability and would love to see him get more opportunities.

Its healthy competition for the club to have. No doubt they will both get some air time across the long season.

We will likely need to call on Hutch at some point as well.

Comment

and Drew Hutchison
              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Isn’t Hutchinson becoming a back rower?

Comment

Originally posted by Bahrain Rooster View Post
                  Isn’t Hutchinson becoming a back rower?
                  Do you reckon they are trying to turn him into another Matterson?

Comment

I was one of the ones pushing for Flanno on here before he signed. I watched most of the sharks games he played and he seemed very good. He really looked like he had a lot of time kind of what Cronk did. He didn’t rush things and has a nice short kicking game.
                    On the other hand I have been critical of Lams game. Not to be rude but he kind of seemed like a bit of a hog.

I suppose out of all of the newish halves coming through flanno looks like the pick of the bunch in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                      I don’t think we bought Kyle F on potential I think we bought him on ability. He will be good for us.
                      Agreed.

Quietly, I reckon that he'll be amongst the best signings of 2020. We seem to have snuck in at a time when they're paying overs for Johnson + Moylan.

Nice little intro from him BTW:
                      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rOlafsjcR70

Comment

Flanno would not be here if Lam was the next in line for Cooper's jumper. Of the Bears games I saw, Lam's last tackle options left a lot to be desired. Hogged the ball too much. Only reason Lam is probably still around the club, is as a backup for Keary.

Hunchinson to me is more of a Wade Graham type player. A stocky, solid, ball running edge player with ball skills.

Comment

Then again, Sam Walker might be in the squad when he turns 18 in June in time for the June 30th final squad lists

Comment

Originally posted by "gaz" View Post
                            Then again, Sam Walker might be in the squad when he turns 18 in June in time for the June 30th final squad lists
                            I think young Sam appears in the latest squad training pics. Skinny blonde bloke wearing a pink vest.

Comment

Originally posted by GC6 View Post
                              It seems like from the Roosters training photos that these two are going head to head.
                              Anyone heard any rumblings about who’s getting the upper hand so far??
                              There is no way they are going head to head, Flanagan will be halfback unless injured.

Comment

Working...
                              X