No announcement yet.

Billy Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...or even better ...Gagai eants out we take him and souffs pay part of Gagai contract and we are even
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Nooooooooooooo
      Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
        Absolutely tragic for the kid if it's confirmed.

Two ACLs before the age of 21 really puts his career in jeopardy.

Surely someone like Josh Morris becomes an option now. Hell, even Josh Dugan or Jack Bird.
        I think Teddy was in the same boat at the same age.
        Why do you think the Roosters can suddenly just go to another club & take one of their players?
        J Morris, Dugan & Bird have made no noise that they want out from their current clubs. Gagai is apparently being shopped around.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
          I think Teddy was in the same boat at the same age.
          Why do you think the Roosters can suddenly just go to another club & take one of their players?
          J Morris, Dugan & Bird have made no noise that they want out from their current clubs. Gagai is apparently being shopped around.
          Player movements happen all the time in the offseason and the Sharks have an excess of centres, with Ramien & Xerri being starting centres.

Josh Morris makes perfect sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
            Absolutely tragic for the kid if it's confirmed.

Two ACLs before the age of 21 really puts his career in jeopardy.

Surely someone like Josh Morris becomes an option now. Hell, even Josh Dugan or Jack Bird.
            Josh Morris yes but the other 2 no way

Comment

Gee Souths fans will be doing cartwheels at the timing of this, would we still have let latrell leave had this happened a week or so earlier?

SOS SKD

Comment

Whats with the obsession over JMoz the guys injury prone & getting old. Xerri or maybe Jack Bird who can cover also lock & 5/8

Comment

Sydney Roosters youngster Billy Smith has suffered a suspected ACL tear at training on Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by GrubBER View Post
                    Whats with the obsession over JMoz the guys injury prone & getting old. Xerri or maybe Jack Bird who can cover also lock & 5/8
                    Not sure that JMoz is injury prone (happy to be corrected), but in any case, I think he's a wonderful player and even though he'd be on the left with his brother on the right, having them both in the same team - well, I like the symmetry and the "vibe."
                    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Still nothing from the club but, if any truth to it, may be waiting for scans to confirm extent.

Comment

• Not good news for Smith, was looking forward to seeing him get an extended run.

If confirmed I would go with:

Teddy
                        Tupou
                        Manu
                        Morris
                        Hall

With Asu Kepaoa and Ikuvalu....and Mr Fix it Aubbo as backup

Worst Case.

Still an all International back line.

Comment

• Play christain Tuipulotu at centre having played centre/2nd row for club an junior kiwi's ! Leave Brett Morris where hes suited best at right wing!

Bloody hell i feel for Billy smith farrrrrkkkk

Comment

• We ganna win anyways so why not try christian Tuipulotu out 6'3 fast strong 18 years ,with Daniel and Boyd next to him he will shine

Comment

• Looks like 80 minutes for aubo

Comment

• Originally posted by GrubBER View Post
                                No obsession , just don't think we need Xerri who I thinks a good player and definitely not Bird , he has never reach great heights , we have young blokes coming though and myself would rather just have a fill in for a year .

Comment

Working...
                                X