Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latrell's move orchestrated by the Obeid family.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latrell's move orchestrated by the Obeid family.

I have been advised that a Third Party Payment has been arranged by the Obeid family, to cement the move to our most hated rival.

Known to be South's fans, Latrell has been to Eddie Obeid's Hunters Hill home, several times.

Am I surprised.. No

Fark him. If he wants to lay with pigs let him get dirty. He will regret it.

Comment

Oh, OK. I thought there might have been something fishy about Latrell knocking back $1m and signing with Souths for a fraction of that price. But if a man of Obeid's status and integrity is involved, it must be all squeaky clean.

Comment

I wonder if its a hand shake deal?
        Eddie would have been very popular in prison being a Souths supporter.

Comment

15 other teams he could of joined but he chose our rivals. I’m dirty on him to say the least

Comment

Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post
            15 other teams he could of joined but he chose our rivals. I’m dirty on him to say the least
            Luke Keary & Angus Crighton could have joined any of the other clubs too but decided to come across to the Roosters who are the arch rivals of Souths.
            I couldnt count how many players have gone from Souths to Easts so Latrell going to Souths is no big deal.
            Players going from 1 team to the arch enemy happens all the time around the world in professional sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Luke Keary & Angus Crighton could have joined any of the other clubs too but decided to come across to the Roosters who are the arch rivals of Souths.
              I couldnt count how many players have gone from Souths to Easts so Latrell going to Souths is no big deal.
              Players going from 1 team to the arch enemy happens all the time around the world in professional sport.
              Of course, it’s all a business. But as a die hard rooster you can’t sit there and say this one doesn’t hurt

Comment

Angus was previously in the Roosters systems in 2014, Souths offered him a deal the Chooks didn't at the time so he went with the money. Once the Roosters offered him a deal to come back he did and once here he stated he was back at home or something to that description. The angst against Latrell I feel is not so much he's going to Souths ( Although we love to take the mickey on each other ) but the way the whole saga has unfolded.

Comment

Originally posted by David Bill Williams View Post

Of course, it’s all a business. But as a die hard rooster you can’t sit there and say this one doesn’t hurt
                  It hurts but not because he is going to Souths, it hurts that the Roosters couldnt retain arguably the best player in the NRL.

Comment

If this Obied thing is true, I’ve gone from being furious with his treachery, to sad that he’s in with criminals.

When he burst into the scene I honestly thought he was going to be a future Australian of the Year.
                    Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post

Angus was previously in the Roosters systems in 2014, Souths offered him a deal the Chooks didn't at the time so he went with the money. Once the Roosters offered him a deal to come back he did and once here he stated he was back at home or something to that description. The angst against Latrell I feel is not so much he's going to Souths ( Although we love to take the mickey on each other ) but the way the whole saga has unfolded.
                      If they did a count on how many players have defected from Souths to Easts compared to how many have defected from Easts to Souths I think the Roosters win by a country mile.
                      For me Artie its footy & thats all it is. There are a lot of bigger issues going on at the moment compared to Latrell going to Souths. There are people on here who have lost their homes in the recent fires, that is alot more serious than a young guy swapping teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                        If this Obied thing is true, I’ve gone from being furious with his treachery, to sad that he’s in with criminals.
                        Who does John Ibrahim follow?
                        How would anyone know if Johnnyboy hasnt contributed to a TPA at the Chooks?
                        Big Jack ran with criminals to you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit of 66 View Post
                          Oh, OK. I thought there might have been something fishy about Latrell knocking back $1m and signing with Souths for a fraction of that price. But if a man of Obeid's status and integrity is involved, it must be all squeaky clean.
                          Thats one of the funniest things ive read on here in a very long time!
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Who does John Ibrahim follow?
                            How would anyone know if Johnnyboy hasnt contributed to a TPA at the Chooks?
                            Big Jack ran with criminals to you know.
                            You seem intent on knocking many posters who express strong biased towards the roosters and want everybody to subscribe to your thinking of “ it’s just a game, let’s all have fun”.
                            well some of us are a little more passionate and harbour stronger feelings towards our sports teams, and your posts are becoming quite repetitive and annoying.

Comment

Keary and Crighton showed class in switching clubs.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Working...
                              X