All the best Latrell - thanks for the entertainment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Redneck?! That’s a classic. There aren’t too many rednecks born and bred in Bondi. You should know that Bondicigar.

Well I'm sure the greatest indigenous player of all time would love the comments from the greatest rooster supporter of all time.
    Last edited by Bondicigar; 01-06-2020, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

I marched with alot of other supporters from all clubs to have Souths reinstated into the comp & felt proud.

You just love a good ol march down town mickie

Comment

Thanks for helping us win 2 premierships Latrell.

Its going to burn seeing you in red and green.

Just wait a few seasons before you start kissing that rabbit after you score, especially against us.

Hope Souffs taking one of our brightest stars is impetus for a threepeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

I marched with alot of other supporters from all clubs to have Souths reinstated into the comp & felt proud.
          The only march I would have joined would have been the one to keep the filthy Vermin out of the comp!!
          Last edited by JAF; 01-06-2020, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

There is more to this than what you hear from Latrell , Nick is a man off his word and if you break yours to him there is no coming back .I believe Latrell has done something we may never hear about but Nick wont comment on or tolerate.
            Apparently Latrell back flipped on a handshake agreement he had with Nick for his new contract. Got it from a VERY good source

Comment

Originally posted by can'tkeepagoodcoqdown View Post

Apparently Latrell back flipped on a handshake agreement he had with Nick for his new contract. Got it from a VERY good source
              Correct, that is my understanding of it.

Latrell gave certain assurances earlier in the year. He not only failed to honour the assurances that he made, but his conduct later in the year were the complete opposite to the assurances that he gave earlier in the year.

He could no longer be trusted. He became too selfish and too important in his own mind. The club did so much for him and his family over many years.

So nick rightly had enough.

Then the roller coaster saw latrell’s team all of a sudden want back in. But it was far too little too late. The damage had been done.

Comment

I blame Mundine, cu*T THAT HE IS.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
                  Ray this is a family site.

Comment

I was at the Tattersalls the other day having my monthly cognac + cuban with Uncle Nick and Robbo (we have a handshake agreement that they'll keep me in the loop about all club related matters).

They told me there's no bad blood and it was simply a business call. We gave him our best offer before we spoke with anybody else and he decided to think about it. With Souffs trying to snare Manu, SST and JWH there was no time for us to wait around. We rewarded loyalty with a bit of extra $$$ and the rest is history.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
                      It is reminiscent of what happened with Sonny at the Dogs. Sonny signed a new deal that he later realized wasn’t what he could’ve got elsewhere and reneged on the deal. With Mundine essentially buying Sonny out of the Canterbury deal.

The breaking of contracts is so commonplace now, what Sonny went through seems way over the top.

We even signed Kyle Flanagan before he’d even commenced his new deal with the Sharks.
                      ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Out of all the overreaching, sensationalist, media-driven crap I’ve read about this whole tawdry spectacle, this sounds about right.

Comment

Thanks for the info , makes sense ,
                          Don't suppose the source would know when we get rid of him. Its dragged on long enough.

Comment

All that I know for a fact is that after being looked after so well at Easts he publicly went to the media complaining that Trent and Nick had kicked him in the teeth and Fittler may have been racist. He failed to mention he secretly negotiated with canterbury. He was an innocent victim of unjust treatment by Trent, Nick and Fittler.

We don’t need or want this kind of disruptive attitude in our midst. We won because we were united. Staying, he would only cause division within the club.
                            “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Bye Latrell,dont let ther door hit you on the way out,next time we meet I hope it's on the end of JWH's atomic elbow!
                              The world is full of Kings & Queens,who blind your eye's & steal your dreams!

Comment

Originally posted by infidelrooster View Post
                                Bye Latrell,dont let ther door hit you on the way out,next time we meet I hope it's on the end of JWH's atomic elbow!
                                Come on mate Ive been told youve got posters of Latrell all over your house.
                                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Working...
                                X