All the best Latrell - thanks for the entertainment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the best Latrell - thanks for the entertainment

Amongst all the negativity towards a Latrell I thought it might be worth saying goodbye in a positive way. I get the swelling emotion of this guy has screwed us over/around but thought hey he is 21/22 so a young guy with a young family / if I had kids at 22 I’d be overwhelmed and make poor decisions as well. I made them at 22 without the pressure of a family to look after - hell I make them now!

So Good Luck Lats you entertained us for a few years with your exceptional talents and beaming smile. Haven’t seen such a talent at such a young age in my time supporting the chooks which is 45 years. Loved watching you as all of us has and I’m sure amongst a lot of the negativity in this site 99.9% of our fans are very sad to see you go. I know my kids are. It’s a shame the circus was created. Hopefully you learn from that.

Wish you all best except when you play the chooks - then I still hope you have a blinder but never win and we ruffle your old Rooster feathers every time!

eh... if he had just signed with another club and played out his contract i would be saying the same thing... but after trying to use our club in a bidding war, dragging this out for months, doing an interview to get sympathy and make the club look bad and now taking a pay cut to go to our rivals? nah... he showed zero character in all this and deserves all the backlash he has got and will continue to get.
    My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
    My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Vomit. The guy is scum and surrounds himself with scum. I hope his career shatters and he goes walkabout.

Comment

Yeah, thanks for the memories Latrell ... BUT you can go get stuffed now and hope you and your new Club suffer immense failure ...

Comment

Can’t wait for the day he kisses the bunny emblem when scoring against us

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
            I actually thought of that as well lol. The Chookpen will go into meltdown.

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                Christ, that is going to happen isn't it.

Comment

He's going no where,

He won't make selection for firsts

Reserves would be a challenge as well

GONE FISHING will be on his locker for a year
                  "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Time to get over it however it all pans out. I was thinking how Storm fans must have felt seeing Cronk wearing our colours and helping us go back to back. So it's kind of what comes around goes around but I don't mean that in a bad way. It would only be gutting if Mitchell scores the match winning try against us in the GF like it probably was for Storm fans seeing Cronk take it out with a busted shoulder for good measure.

Not to get too philosophical, but at the end of the day, it's all cyclic anyway. So I hope everyone savoured every last drop from the last two seasons because you just never know. '75 to '02 was a bloody long time!

Comment

The people he hangs around with, namely some very legally suspect members of his race, have led him astray.

The No Dickheads policy applies to champion players as well.

Would not be surprised to see him in jail within five years.

Comment

There’s been some outrageous comments with this entire saga, but this has to be near the top of the pile for batshit predictions.
                        Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by chicka View Post
                          Time to get over it however it all pans out. I was thinking how Storm fans must have felt seeing Cronk wearing our colours and helping us go back to back. So it's kind of what comes around goes around but I don't mean that in a bad way. It would only be gutting if Mitchell scores the match winning try against us in the GF like it probably was for Storm fans seeing Cronk take it out with a busted shoulder for good measure.

Not to get too philosophical, but at the end of the day, it's all cyclic anyway. So I hope everyone savoured every last drop from the last two seasons because you just never know. '75 to '02 was a bloody long time!
                          Good post

Comment

On Uncle Nicks behalf ...... It was on the bottom of this mornings no further comment statement it was cut out but here its is.
                            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

God some of the shit you blokes dribble on here is embarrassing. Slandering the kid telling him to go walk about, hoping that he does a career ending injury etc. Grow the **** up and act like men. Maybe just maybe it’s in the realm of possibility to believe that his been ****ed over by YOUR club or the managers YOUR club allocated him. Maybe just maybe the kid wants to go somewhere rich in his cultures history and play alongside his brothers like Walker which is why his willing to sacrifice so much money. How the **** can you hold this against the kid he came to the club and said he wanted to explore his options and did just that. Your mob wanted an answer faster than he was willing to provide one and therefore pulled the contract they had on offer.

But like i said weeks and weeks ago on this forum his wanted to jump ship for a while now and that did not sit well with Nick. The bloke is use to getting what he wants but to Latrell this is more than Rugby League. There’s a bigger message him and a lot of the indigenous boys are trying to cultivate much much bigger than just a sport. If he feels like he can achieve these goals for his people using the brand of South Sydney as the backbone so be it stop being so ****ing salty over it. What grown ass men let a sport effect them so much to the point of wishing such ill will on another human, disgusting.

Comment

Working...
                              X