Merry Xmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Xmas

It may not be roosters related but it relates to all roosters supporters to whom I wish Tybee have a very happy and merry Christmas, happy Chanukah and the best for the festive seasons and new year. Let’s go for 3 in a row in 2020.
    in the words of Jeff Fenech “ I love youse all”

I would like to wish Latrell a Merry Xmas and a fantastic 2020. OK its now Rooster related

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
      I would like to wish Latrell a Merry Xmas and a fantastic 2020. OK its now Rooster related
      The jury is still out on that one! But to everyone else on the Chookpen, have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year. Let’s go for the 3peat in 2020

Comment

Happy holiday season and thanks for keeping me Rooster entertained this year.

Comment

Thank you and best wishes for the Christmas Period, hopefully with your family. Remember we are all part of the rooster family. All I want from Santa is a 3peat
          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Rooster family?
            I like it.

Best wishes to all fellow Roosters

Comment

Merry Christmas original Old Man and all other Easts fans.

2020: The year of the Threepeat!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Pickett View Post
                Merry Christmas original Old Man and all other Easts fans.

2020: The year of the Threepeat!
                Same ......Like this year I couldnt see it and Ill say it again I can not see anyone beating us for the title next year.
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Merry Christmas to all Chookpenners and Easts people.

May God bless the firefighters and volunteers through their incredible work.

Comment

merry xmas all chookpenners, we got our xmas pressie in october but still happy holidays. lets hope for another premiership winning year in 2020, also just as an aside ive been listening to frankie boyle stand up ....hilarious, recommended but not for the easily offended. merry xmas all.

Comment

Santa brought us 2 premierships in a row so I’ll ask for the trifecta.
                      Merry Xmas!

Comment

Merry Xmas to all ,go out of your way to help someone less fortunate. ✌

Comment

Merry Xmas to one and all. Was a wonderful year so a Happy New Year to you all.
                          “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Merry Christmas to all League supporters from all clubs & to all my fellow Roosters supporters I hope Santa brings us another comp.
                            Ho Ho Ho & a Cockadoodledo.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone, thanks for the banter and look forward to doing it all again for 3 in a row

Comment

Working...
                              X