Nick Politis meeting with Latrell next few days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Politis meeting with Latrell next few days

Phil Rothfield has reported in today's Telegraph that Nick Politis & Latrell will be meeting in the next few days. Part of the article goes on to say that Nick is not angry with Latrell, that he's disapointed that Latrell met with a Bulldogs official during the finals series, which of course we would all agree is a treacherous act; but Latrell would have been advised to attend this meeting, he's young and naive when it comes to business matters.

If in fact the article is true, it is a good sign, as Nick would not waste his time otherwise i would expect.

I hope that it's a kiss and make up meeting, we must retain Latrell. His best games for us have been fantastic, and he hasn't hit his prime by any means.

Nick, Latrell, forgive and forget, make up, and let's get onto the real job on hand, a 3peat !

once bitten
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

If I were a successful businessman like Mr. Politis, I’d put Mitchell on a pay per result contract with a base salary of 100k. If he reaches the parameters agreed on by both parties then he gets his full contract. If he doesn’t like that he can piss off.

No player, not even Brad Fittler, is bigger than the club.

Comment

Good signs if it's true. At the very least I'm hoping Latrell plays for us next year.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
          Good signs if it's true. At the very least I'm hoping Latrell plays for us next year.
          Let’s no develop him even further so he can go help a rival win a comp. If he leaves he leaves now.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Let’s no develop him even further so he can go help a rival win a comp. If he leaves he leaves now.
            If he leaves us now, he'll take away the very heart of us...
            oh oh oh oh no, baby please don't go...
            We want you to stay...ay...

Comment

I thought someone said Buzz was claiming an announcement will be made this week that he's signing with the Tigers. I can't keep up with it all.

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
                I thought someone said Buzz was claiming an announcement will be made this week that he's signing with the Tigers. I can't keep up with it all.
                The media have NFI and are making it up on the run. Getting a lot from forums like these.

Thats why I'm cautious about this Nick meeting, as much as I'd like it to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

It seems silly to waste the chance of having the world's best centre on our books next year (if he wants to stay and Robbo wants him to stay).

Hypothetical:

Would you prefer he played with us next year and helps us win the comp and then goes on to good things at another club;

or, he leaves us next year and maybe helps another team win the comp.

Comment

It seems silly to waste the chance of having the world's best centre on our books next year (if he wants to stay and Robbo wants him to stay).

Hypothetical:

Would you prefer he played with us next year and helps us win the comp and then goes on to good things at another club;

Stay with us. It would just be hard to cheer for him knowing he’s not committed.

Comment

Originally posted by 74 Rooster View Post
                      Phil Rothfield has reported in today's Telegraph that Nick Politis & Latrell will be meeting in the next few days. Part of the article goes on to say that Nick is not angry with Latrell, that he's disapointed that Latrell met with a Bulldogs official during the finals series, which of course we would all agree is a treacherous act; but Latrell would have been advised to attend this meeting, he's young and naive when it comes to business matters.

If in fact the article is true, it is a good sign, as Nick would not waste his time otherwise i would expect.

I hope that it's a kiss and make up meeting, we must retain Latrell. His best games for us have been fantastic, and he hasn't hit his prime by any means.

Nick, Latrell, forgive and forget, make up, and let's get onto the real job on hand, a 3peat !
                      Anyone could have written this article based on Trell's interview.
                      It is basically a summary and a couple of guesses on how Nick is possibly feeling more than an "I know what is going on".
                      Another BS clickbait story.
                      I hope Robbo and Nick catch up with Trell and everything is put on the table well before training starts. Hopefully none of his management team are there.
                      What they expect from him if he stays for next year and if he signs on beyond that.
                      Whether he will play for Norths if he is with us only for next year.
                      Afterall they are the ones paying him.
                      I would love to be a fly on the wall if it eventuates.

Comment

Hypothetical:

All I know is I want 17 committed Roosters flying to England in February hell bent on creating history and for the next 6 months also.

He is a world beater but if he aint with us mentally (either keen on souffs,fullback,taree and or more money or whatever) he has my best wishes to go. A damn shame but as previously mentioned, no-one player is bigger than the chooks.

Comment

Latrell wouldn’t fly to England for WCC. Doesn’t It clash with indigenous match?
                          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Anyone here remember Justin Hodges and his last season with us? Yeah... if he wants out he can go now.
                            My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
                            My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Originally posted by stringaz View Post

All I know is I want 17 committed Roosters flying to England in February hell bent on creating history and for the next 6 months also.

He is a world beater but if he aint with us mentally (either keen on souffs,fullback,taree and or more money or whatever) he has my best wishes to go. A damn shame but as previously mentioned, no-one player is bigger than the chooks.
                              Yeah, if he's not keen to play with us, or doesn't want to play centre, then it's better for him to go. I reckon Robbo would be the best judge of that.

Would love it if he played in the WCC, but that's not a deal breaker for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X