Just watched rd 1 vs souths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched rd 1 vs souths

Guys just was really bored so I was thinking about life in 2012 for the roosters without carnet
    So watched the rd 1 vs souths game
    And was promising we can cope without him
    Yes we let them back in the game but the Attack was brilliant, the angles they ran all game were perfect I dunno where they went for the rest of the year along with Pearces kicking game which also was perfect...

All in all I think 2012 isn't gonna be as bad as some think

GO YOU ROOSTERS

Agreed mate we have a full pre-season to build new combinations, every year is a new year so bring it on. Here's hoping that we're blessed in the injury department at least because we'll need the luck. Also excited to see how our young guys progress and if guys like Moga are ready for first grade.

Comment

Souths will be much stronger without Lang.

We will struggle.

Comment

They will be much stronger without Sandow. All they need to do now is get rid of Sutton and find a buyer for their club and they will reing supreme...

until the footy season starts!

Comment

Originally posted by filthyralph View Post
          They will be much stronger without Sandow. All they need to do now is get rid of Sutton and find a buyer for their club and they will reing supreme...
          he was arguably their best player last season. They'll be worse without them

Comment

I reckon it was all mental...
            We expected Carney to do a 2010 and he farked around. My guess is he was worse at training and it hurt our prep because he was always getting special care/treatment (FFS WHY was a Dally M allowed to play for the Jets just because he wanted to carve up?!?!?)

This year we know who we've got and there's no Carney, Piggy or Myles darling around. I've got a good feeling about this season.

Comment

Sandow was good in a handfull of games, believe it hurts to say that.
              But I think he is a typical Souths Hero, looks great in a losing side
              The Internet is a place for posting silly things
              Try and be serious and you will look stupid
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                Sandow was good in a handfull of games, believe it hurts to say that.
                But I think he is a typical Souths Hero, looks great in a losing side
                Craig Field comes to mind

Comment

Originally posted by theticket View Post
                  Craig Field comes to mind
                  Manly Sea Eagles 17-16 Sydney City Roosters 21

September 1997 Sydney Football Stadium

Guess who kicked the field goal.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                    Manly Sea Eagles 17-16 Sydney City Roosters 21

September 1997 Sydney Football Stadium

Guess who kicked the field goal.
                    I know who kicked the field goal, I was at the game.

I also know that Field was average most of his time at Manly and was a world beater in a Souths side that got consistently flogged.

Comment

I know who kicked the field goal, I was at the game.

I also know that Field was average most of his time at Manly and was a world beater in a Souths side that got consistently flogged.
                      I also remember Rowdy Shearer getting into the clear and pulling up lame.

Comment

I also remember Rowdy Shearer getting into the clear and pulling up lame.
                        What about Sean Garlick dropping the ball on the 4th tackle 40m out from the Manly line to give them the chance to kick the winning field goal? With Walker and Fittler in our team that was more than close enough for us to have kicked a field goal and won the game. Bloody Souths junior infiltrated our club and undermined our chances!

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                          What about Sean Garlick dropping the ball on the 4th tackle 40m out from the Manly line to give them the chance to kick the winning field goal? With Walker and Fittler in our team that was more than close enough for us to have kicked a field goal and won the game. Bloody Souths junior infiltrated our club and undermined our chances!
                          That game was heartbreaking! 97 was one that got away.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                            Well, with hindsight we know why Sergeant Slaughter threw that game.

Comment

Surely you just had to watch the back end of the season to see the team can play without the Toddsta. We will be ok as long as we stay healthy.

Comment

Working...
                              X