No announcement yet.

The Latrell Mitchell Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Latrell is an absolute dickhead for not singing the anthem. Why follow that uneducated imbecile Cody Walker. This country seems to be providing Latrell with plenty of opportunity. You are inviting controversy and drama by publicly admitting you won’t be singing. He could have just not sung it. I don’t care what colour your skin is. Respect our anthem or go away.

Latrell and Walker the grub were dumped from origin cause they were shit in game 1.

If Lats does leave I’ll be consoling myself by remembering he refused to sing our anthem.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 12-09-2019, 04:30 PM.

Comment

• Some people on here probably did go funny on them for not singing the anthem, I personally would not know where words and think it's a crap song as well and dont really care if they sing it or not, but still can't accept he was dropped for anything to do with not singing the song
      Last edited by Rooster1908; 12-09-2019, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• If our anthem were still God Save the Queen I wouldn't be singing it. Same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
          I think Latrell is an absolute dickhead for not singing the anthem. Why follow that uneducated imbecile Cody Walker. This country seems to be providing Latrell with plenty of opportunity. You are inviting controversy and drama by publicly admitting you won’t be singing. He could have just not sung it. I don’t care what colour your skin is. Respect our anthem or go away.

Latrell and Walker the grub were dumped from origin cause they were shit in game 1.

If Lats does leave I’ll be consoling myself by remembering he refused to sing our anthem.
          Good fire-up mate!

Comment

I think Latrell is an absolute dickhead for not singing the anthem. Why follow that uneducated imbecile Cody Walker. This country seems to be providing Latrell with plenty of opportunity. You are inviting controversy and drama by publicly admitting you won’t be singing. He could have just not sung it. I don’t care what colour your skin is. Respect our anthem or go away.

It's his country you imbicile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post

Its our country you imbicile , I was born here just like him , I'm 6th generation Aussie , he may be 600th but its still ours .
              Last edited by Rooster1908; 12-09-2019, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Seriously.... we live on a tiny little spec of dust in an infinite universe, and we need a song about our even tinier little patch of dirt on this spec??? Anthems are stupid, nationalism is stupid, flags are stupid.... are people’s lives so pathetic and uninteresting that they need a song about a country to make them feel significant.
                What next, a song about our state, how about our suburb???
                Yes, I am great full that I won the birth lottery and was born in this patch on earth... and I will contribute to my country ... I’ll even defend this space from other docile nationalists who may want to invade it.... but I don’t need a song about it!!!!
                The only thing nationalism is good for is for sporting contests to add excitement to our insignificant lives!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicola Tesla View Post
                  Seriously.... we live on a tiny little spec of dust in an infinite universe, and we need a song about our even tinier little patch of dirt on this spec??? Anthems are stupid, nationalism is stupid, flags are stupid.... are people’s lives so pathetic and uninteresting that they need a song about a country to make them feel significant.
                  Yes, I am great full that I won the birth lottery and was born in this patch on earth... and I will contribute to my country ... I’ll even defend this space from other docile nationalists who may want to invade it.... but I don’t need a song about it!!!!
                  The only thing nationalism is good for is for sporting contests to add excitement to our insignificant lives!!!
                  As i said , I don't like the song but really think we need a anthem.of some.kind, if a song about our country is irrelevant then how can a song about our great team be any more relevant, and that's not my opinion it's a statement

Comment

Seriously.... we live on a tiny little spec of dust in an infinite universe, and we need a song about our even tinier little patch of dirt on this spec??? Anthems are stupid, nationalism is stupid, flags are stupid.... are people’s lives so pathetic and uninteresting that they need a song about a country to make them feel significant.
                    Do you like Roosters flags?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bansai Pipeline View Post

It’s our country. All of ours.

Imbecile? Really? Pipeline I’m disappointed in you.
                      Last edited by Thirteen; 12-09-2019, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• I just wish it would rain, that would be nice

Comment

Do you like Roosters flags?
                          Of course... but it’s all fun!! Don’t get me wrong, I’m a die hard, but know that it’s just fun and games.
                          Alot different than people who take the anthem so seriously.. Thats not fun and games,thats ideological nonsense!

Comment

• 3 comps in 7 years in the current climate is hard to beat - this should be the national anthem.

Comment

Of course... but it’s all fun!! Don’t get me wrong, I’m a die hard, but know that it’s just fun and games.
                              Alot different than people who take the anthem so seriously.. Thats not fun and games,thats ideological nonsense!
                              I think we should have you banded , deported and excommunicated , Footy is not all just fun and games , its a religion ,

Comment

• Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

Its our country you imbicile , I was born here just like him , I'm 6th generation Aussie , he may be 600th but its still ours .
                                Refusing to sing a song that was written in 1800's Scotland because you don't think it's inclusive towards the traditional custodians of the land doesn't mean you're saying others have no right to be here.

We changed the anthem before because God and the Queen didn't sum up our country particularly well - it's not as if it means all that much or has to stay this way.

TBH I can't really see why you're so butt-hurt about people standing up for what they believe in... we're not some fascist dictatorship that sweeps genocides under the rug, only allows a positive narrative of our government and persecutes people for speaking up. We're better than that.
                                Last edited by ism22; 12-09-2019, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X