Oh Baby Please Don't Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Baby Please Don't Go

Okay I'm calling it the official show Latrell some love thread.

Latrell we love you and want you to stay. The Roosters are the best club and you are the games's best centre. Make your career here with us and you will never worry about money. Wake up Latrell and stop trying to nickel and dime the club. All can be forgiven and forgotten. Put this shit behind you and get ready for the three-peat. All other clubs are shit compared to Easts.

Here here....

Comment

I reckon Latrell needs to feel some love. The kid is sensitive. He is also a once in a generation player. Latrell you have found your club. Make amends, sort out a proper manager and find your happy place. Easts baby.

Comment

Well said mate. We already have Angus Young at five eighth...be our Bon Scott please Latrell.

Comment

[QUOTE=Jacks Fur Coat;n81134]Well said mate. We already have Angus Young at five eighth...be our Bon Scott please Latrell.[/Q https://youtu.be/CrcH00tNre4
          Last edited by Crab; 12-05-2019, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Want to be cheering those roo ears for the rest of your career!

Comment

Jalt
              ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

I just wouldn’t get your heart set on it. It’s likely to be broken. He’s still the same player that rejected our $800K offer and has been meeting with every other club who will talk to him. Don’t forget that in your hopes that he will stay. Remember what matters to Nick and Robbo first is loyalty and integrity. So far I haven’t seen much of it from Latrell through all of this. Deep down I think he’s gone and we are all hoping against hope that’s not the case. I would love to be proved wrong but I’m not holding my breath.

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
                  I just wouldn’t get your heart set on it. It’s likely to be broken. He’s still the same player that rejected our $800K offer and has been meeting with every other club who will talk to him. Don’t forget that in your hopes that he will stay. Remember what matters to Nick and Robbo first is loyalty and integrity. So far I haven’t seen much of it from Latrell through all of this. Deep down I think he’s gone and we are all hoping against hope that’s not the case. I would love to be proved wrong but I’m not holding my breath.
                  Don't believe all the bullshit that the media has spread around. In my opinion they are demonising Latrell. The players love him. The media has turned us against our own star. What statements have we seen from Nick, Trent or Latrell. SFA. As I said before, we love you Latrell, don't go anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Rooster View Post

Don't believe all the bullshit that the media has spread around. In my opinion they are demonising Latrell. The players love him. The media has turned us against our own star. What statements have we seen from Nick, Trent or Latrell. SFA. As I said before, we love you Latrell, don't go anywhere.
                    The "so called plan" that Latrel's many managers/advisors etc have fed to junk journos have totally backfired!.. Surprised he hasn't been linked to Barcelona, Liverpool, Red Socks, 49ers, IPL cricket, LA Lakers blah blah blah.

No actual quotes from Easts or Latrel himself. Just knobs like Hooper writing shit hearsay "facts" lol.

Brand Latrel is damaged... But DCE managed to come out the other side with the Titans back flip, so anything is possible.

Some burnt bridges can be rebuilt. Trent and Uncle Nick like a good redemption story......

Comment

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK5zYI86wIw

Comment

Just watched the gf highlights (again) teared up at the final try (again) latrell can do whatever he wants, the club can handle itself as shown. As a rooster supporter I'm set for life. YTB.

Comment

https://youtu.be/wVyggTKDcOE

Comment

Might as well join in
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCR0ep31-6U

Comment

Working...
                              X