No announcement yet.

Latrell Instagram Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say that he realises he has really messed up.

And I would also say it's too late - as much as I would love him to stay.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
      Im a dinosaur & not on social media so I have no idea about Instagram but would like to know how someone knows a fake Instagram account from a real Instagram account?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Im a dinosaur & not on social media so I have no idea about Instagram but would like to know how someone knows a fake Instagram account from a real Instagram account?
        Generally a blue tick next to a name indicates a real account.
        But with instagram you can have "stories" which are posts that last 24 hours and usually show photos or videos of what you are doing at the time.
        Trell has posted many video stories of himself and family/friends at Cairns and Taree over the past few weeks.
        He did have a video of his little girl overlooking a lake about a week ago with a song saying sorry. Could have been anything but a few say he isn't in the best head space at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
          Could someone print up this article please as I refuse to subscribe to News Crap and Rupbert.
          mr same story on Foxsports now.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...c248708ff46902

Comment

Generally a blue tick next to a name indicates a real account.
            But with instagram you can have "stories" which are posts that last 24 hours and usually show photos or videos of what you are doing at the time.
            Trell has posted many video stories of himself and family/friends at Cairns and Taree over the past few weeks.
            He did have a video of his little girl overlooking a lake about a week ago with a song saying sorry. Could have been anything but a few say he isn't in the best head space at the moment.
            Thanks Buddy

Comment

Deep down inside I really hope he stays at Easts but I’m not confident in that happening at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                I would say that he realises he has really messed up.

And I would also say it's too late - as much as I would love him to stay.
                Is it really too late?

Comment

Originally posted by Red. View Post

Is it really too late?
                  It's not too late.

It's now official...the players love Latrell.

The players love Latrell, I love Latrell [outside Keary and inside Toops], most fans still love Latrell...so that's it...Latrell must stay.
                  Our powerbrokers must now give the players and fans what they want.

Comment

Uncle Nick’s reply to the Instagram post:

https://youtu.be/PphvCo4tFS8

Comment

Thanks Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                        Seriously..who the fark would sign with the Titans
                        Someone wanting to live on the Gold Coast...and be mentored by Big Mal.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxy Walker View Post
                          Uncle Nick’s reply to the Instagram post:

https://youtu.be/PphvCo4tFS8
                          Maybe he'll find his way home.

Comment

The Telucrap just posted an article with an interview with Latrell's agent Wayde Rushton, apparently he talks about the prospects of Latrell staying at the Roosters in 2020.

Comment

trells still contacted to us till the end of 2020, unless who ever pays out this years $$$$$ so we can release him with paying for him. gawnski Trell. let greed be your adviser and end up like Mundain. loyalteeeeeeee
                              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

Someone wanting to live on the Gold Coast...and be mentored by Big Mal.
                                The Gold Coast is one of the lowest areas in Australia, the place is a tip....and Mal has always come across as a flog

Comment

Working...
                                X