No announcement yet.

Bloody Greenbug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A draw and a point each during the season is fine by me. In the playoffs you need extra 5 minutes eachway to decide winner, if no winner after the 10 minutes then golden point.

Comment

Originally posted by Fairfax View Post
      If they want to give out 2 & 1 for drawn matches, change the points for a win to three... problem solved.
      I think that's fairer than all games being worth 4 points to be divided 3-1 in the case of golden point. Makes an 80 min draw followed by a golden point loss worth comparatively more.

On the other side, 4 points a win is mathematically neater.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivan Benko View Post
        Then the other team wins 4-3
        You lost me there

Comment

Just out of left field but what about 2 points for a win and 1 point each for a draw except for finals of course .

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
            I think just play 2 x 5 min halves is the fairest option and would encourage some ' proper' footy
            If they have to play extra time than this should be the way, but why not make it a draw if the score is even after 80 minutes. That way the last ten minutes of the game would be played like golden point anyway.

Comment

Nothing wrong with the old fashioned draw during the normal rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                I think just play 2 x 5 min halves is the fairest option and would encourage some ' proper' footy
                So just play 2 x 45min halves

Comment

How does this clown still have a job. I hope Peter V'landys doesn't take too long to dig up the dirt on Greenburg and he is out of a job soon.

Comment

I'm with Greenberg on this one. Nothing more dissatisfying than watching 80 minutes of footy and not seeing a team come away with anything. It's like both sides have lost. Golden point definitely isn't the way to go about it though, should be a mandatory 10 mins extra time regardless of who scores when and if scores are level after that THEN a draw. There's a reason golden point was brought in in the first place, because fans absolutely hated draws, and now Buzz and co have figured out that there's content in this subject so it's been forced back on the agenda.
                    #InRobboWeTrust

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

I think that's fairer than all games being worth 4 points to be divided 3-1 in the case of golden point. Makes an 80 min draw followed by a golden point loss worth comparatively more.

On the other side, 4 points a win is mathematically neater.
                      We have a winner!
                      i believe this is the he best and fairest outcome

Comment

Who cares..!
                        Cam we just go back to talking about Latrell?

The four point system that @“gaz” mentioned is right if they change
                        Once you’ve had fat, you’ll never turn back

Comment

Maybe if the scores are even at the end of the 80 minutes they could play extra time with all the players having to tie one hand behind their backs, if it is still even after extra time then the players could tie their shoe laces together & then which ever team doesnt drops the ball or fall over first they would be declared the winner.
                          Originally posted by Chook;n805564
                          Why the fark anyone takes any notice of modern media is beyond me. It's all click bait populist crap aimed at the lowest common denominator.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post

What happens if a team kicks 3 penalty goals then the other team scores a try?
                            hmm, good point. Maybe a rule that a team can't go for goals/field goals during extra time? It's going to be interesting to see what happens in the coming months

Comment

Originally posted by IRoosterManI View Post

What happens if a team kicks 3 penalty goals then the other team scores a try?
                              Then the team that kicked 3 penalty goals would win because there is no conversion of a try in golden try.

I get your point though!

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post
                                Now he knocked common sense changes to the golden point rubbish.
                                He "hates draws"................

Why should we care what this penguin thinks, and why does he wield so much power???
                                Whilst i do not agree with him. In answer to your 2nd question I suggest you look up the meaning of CEO
                                Until the philosophy which holds on race superior and another inferior Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned then everywhere is war That until there is no longer 1st class or 2nd class citizens of any nation. Until the colour of a mans skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes. Then its a war. That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race Then its a war
                                Haile Selassie

Comment

Working...
                                X