Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tigers pull Latrell offer

Something smells fishy.
    The joint-venture outift has grown tired of waiting for an answer from the disgruntled Sydney Roosters centre.

I smell Vermin more than Fish

Comment

Originally posted by blooster View Post
      I smell Vermin more than Fish
      Now there's only one in the auction...Titans.
      Looks like it's Titans or nothing, or us.

Comment

It's funny how the Titans have only started to be mentioned in the media the day before the Tigers pulled their offer. All very stage managed and maipulative. He's waiting for the Vermin to get the Burgarse money. It's getting a little too obvious now.

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
          It's funny how the Titans have only started to be mentioned in the media the day before the Tigers pulled their offer. All very stage managed and maipulative. He's waiting for the Vermin to get the Burgarse money. It's getting a little too obvious now.
          That's the advice I have been given. Surely we wouldn't let him cut a contract short for them.

Comment

Not that it probably matters to anyone, I'm of the view that all this won't do Lattrell's "brand" any good.
            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

It seems more and more Latrell is finding out that he is not worth the money he is demanding … yet. He will be on a plane to England soon if he is not careful.

Comment

This isn't just a circus , it's a full Broadway production!

Things I'm hearing about agreements, counter offers, rejections, change of heart etc. Etc. are unpredented for any off season bargaining process.

Crazy crazy stuff.

Comment

Would love for him to be kicking stones at North Sydney Oval next year, pile on 30 Kilo's and drift off into nothingness for the rest of his career playing at Taree for pennies.

Comment

Too soon to know what to make of it all.

Comment

i wouldnt be surprised if uncle nick was negotiating with him behind the scenes now?

Comment

He’ll end up at the mongrel vermin like we all knew he would. Stringing the Cows and Tigers along is poor form and not a good look for the Latrell Brand. His management team and advisors are disgraceful and have done him no favours.

Let the putrid scum from Redfern have Lattrell. Spend the Burgess money on him instead of the forwards they need. We know he is mentally weak and the pressure and expectations he will face there from the feral, unemployed, roll your own durrys out the front of Centrelink, sister fondling, hotdogs in thermos carrying toothless dentist haters that support those snot green and menstrual blood coloured turds will break him.

I am incredibly disappointed that we have lost him but I take joy in knowing he will never be what he could have been.
                        Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all.

Comment

Latrell Has completely ruined his reputation... he has shown very little character this off season and this is why I have so much respect for our club... they saw this circus coming weeks ago and bailed out... we are lucky to have such a smart club. Latrell will bring nothing but toxicity where ever he plays.. and clubs are starting to see that.
                          My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
                          My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

A rouse for the vermin offer. Poor tigers...…………...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump View Post
                              He’ll end up at the mongrel vermin like we all knew he would. Stringing the Cows and Tigers along is poor form and not a good look for the Latrell Brand. His management team and advisors are disgraceful and have done him no favours.

Let the putrid scum from Redfern have Lattrell. Spend the Burgess money on him instead of the forwards they need. We know he is mentally weak and the pressure and expectations he will face there from the feral, unemployed, roll your own durrys out the front of Centrelink, sister fondling, hotdogs in thermos carrying toothless dentist haters that support those snot green and menstrual blood coloured turds will break him.

I am incredibly disappointed that we have lost him but I take joy in knowing he will never be what he could have been.
                              So nicely said, your eloquent inputs have been scarce Big Poppa and nice to see you’re still around

Comment

Working...
                              X