Player or coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player or coach

After reading some posts i get the idea. most on here want a player like fittler who can win under any coach. or if bellamy or bennet was our coach with the current squad there wouldnt be a worry in the world? we will go well in 2012 with what we have.

personally i think you need a gamebreaker. we had carney in 2010 and 2011...well for most of it, it was anasta! but freddy was certainly a gamebreaker. brian smith is more than an adequate coach and the squad is just as adequate but teams that win have gamebreakers...and we don't have one!

Comment

Originally posted by miniphill View Post
      personally i think you need a gamebreaker. we had carney in 2010 and 2011...well for most of it, it was anasta! but freddy was certainly a gamebreaker. brian smith is more than an adequate coach and the squad is just as adequate but teams that win have gamebreakers...and we don't have one!
      Who would you say would have been the dragons game breaker in 2010 or 2011?

Comment

If Cameron Smith and Bellamy came as a package deal, together with our exciting young forward pack, we'd win a few comps imo.

I can dream can't i....

Comment

Originally posted by Greedy666 View Post
          If Cameron Smith and Bellamy came as a package deal, together with our exciting young forward pack, we'd win a few comps imo.

I can dream can't i....
          i too beleive cameron is melbourne. bellamy is lucky to have such a player. if smith doesnt play for austalia or qld they lose. cameron is very underated by those not in the game. both cronk and slater owe cameron plenty.

Comment

We have two game-breakers. they go by the name of Shaun Kenny-Dowall and Mitchell Aubusson.

Comment

Originally posted by justjuice1992 View Post
              We have two game-breakers. they go by the name of Shaun Kenny-Dowall and Mitchell Aubusson.
              I believe leilua. the pareing of anasta and pearce or having guerra on the left and aubbusson on the right. the newcomers will be the surprise package.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiptop View Post
                I believe leilua. the pareing of anasta and pearce or having guerra on the left and aubbusson on the right. the newcomers will be the surprise package.
                Agreed.

Comment

Bennett was St George's game breaker in 2010. He knew when to get the players to push the limits of the rules.

I believe Bellamy is far more important that Cameron Smith. I think its Bellamy's plans that Smith executes rather than Smith himself that makes him a good hooker.
                  I also think that Smith is a dirty filthy nasty little player and would not like to see him at the Roosters
                  The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                  Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                  sigpic

Comment

in attak smith is always 2 or 3 plays ahead of the opposition. bellamy failed at origin and smith exels at origin and internationally without bellamy. bellamy is a coach that relys on strict structures and hopes another player can step into any position at storm. nobody can fill smiths shoes when he doesnt play. i agree he is dirty filthy nasty in tackles very sly.

Comment

Mortimer...... although not a Carney or Bunji style game breaker, his support play is something that our team lacked in 2011.
                      Skidsy and Maubs are linebreakers not gamebreakers

Comment

i agree with you fully kingbilly about smith, hes a grubby cheat who does not deserve to ever wear the rwb!

Comment

You are kidding aren't you, Anasta might of won a Dally M in 2010 for his captaincy but he sure as shit was no game breaker. Sure Anasta scored a try in every finals match, but go and have a look at who set all of them up - Carney. In fact without Carney, Anasta never would have had the opportunity to be the hero with his field goal against the tigers, Carney single handedly got us back into that game.

Sadly though Carney is a selfish mofo and had to go, but Anasta has never and will never be a game breaker!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Funky Chicken View Post
                            You are kidding aren't you, Anasta might of won a Dally M in 2010 for his captaincy but he sure as shit was no game breaker. Sure Anasta scored a try in every finals match, but go and have a look at who set all of them up - Carney. In fact without Carney, Anasta never would have had the opportunity to be the hero with his field goal against the tigers, Carney single handedly got us back into that game.

Sadly though Carney is a selfish mofo and had to go, but Anasta has never and will never be a game breaker!!!

you misunderstood...i was inferring that anasta was our gamebreaker in a joking way haha why would i ever think naasta would ever be considered a gamebreaker!!

Comment

you misunderstood...i was inferring that anasta was our gamebreaker in a joking way haha why would i ever think naasta would ever be considered a gamebreaker!!
                              Drop goals?

Comment

Working...
                              X