X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUDDY
    replied
    Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
    I don’t really think it’s about only the money. It’s about not getting along with probably captain and coach. Also, having won 2 premierships there’s nothing for him to go after but a big pay check and freedom to play where he wants and cash in on his talent.

I think it is all about the money.
    Fullback is secondary. He wanted to play 5/8 with us because he knew fullback was out of the question. Only one reason to go from centre where he is comfortable playing and arguably the best in the world to any position in the spine.

As for not getting along with Boyd, he still follows him and likes many of his intagram posts. He also sends likes to many of the current posts of the group photos of the boys training overseas and vice-versa. I don't see him having any issues with the players or Robbo.

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
    I don’t really think it’s about only the money. It’s about not getting along with probably captain and coach. Also, having won 2 premierships there’s nothing for him to go after but a big pay check and freedom to play where he wants and cash in on his talent.
    I agree that now that he is a two time premiership winner that money is now the main motivator. So yes it really is about the money.

Leave a comment:

• roosterchook
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ChookMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
    The Mole reporting this morning Tigers to announce 4 year deal for Latrell on Tuesday.
    We’ll see!
    Now he is reporting it’s back to the bunnies.

i am telling you he is a done deal at our rivals. He committed on the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• RoosterChick
    replied
    The Mole reporting this morning Tigers to announce 4 year deal for Latrell on Tuesday.
    We’ll see!

Leave a comment:

• ConGa
    replied
    Originally posted by chopstiks View Post

Heard the same , not sure what to make of it, but Cords was well pissed at him during the Australia game it seemed a bit wtf at the time , and then robbo of course said that he goes to Cords for these things. I dunno. All I know is Cords would know! He wasn't in the tackle, he wasn't in the line, etc etc. I can see that being the case , without wanting to implicate anyone in a negative way.

Equally, I also think Latrell wants to be more involved and is restless. But as we all know. ... especially at 21.... be careful what you wish for mate ...
    Cord would probably the best person to know LM's game since his position is side by side. Being the capt he would've trained to observe players around him and put in the boot if slacking off.

Leave a comment:

• chopstiks
    replied
    Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
    I honestly believe he doesn’t want to be here and is chasing a contract with another club beginning from 2020, there are also a few rumours floating around that the person he had a spat with was cords. I’ve been told by a few people that but take it as you will. Don’t shoot the messenger. Anyway I still don’t think he’ll be here come 2020 but if he is I hope he is completely on board with us and is on the same page, if his anymore disinterested then he was this season then he can be a complete liability. I would
    much rather play Morris or smith over him.
    Heard the same , not sure what to make of it, but Cords was well pissed at him during the Australia game it seemed a bit wtf at the time , and then robbo of course said that he goes to Cords for these things. I dunno. All I know is Cords would know! He wasn't in the tackle, he wasn't in the line, etc etc. I can see that being the case , without wanting to implicate anyone in a negative way.

Equally, I also think Latrell wants to be more involved and is restless. But as we all know. ... especially at 21.... be careful what you wish for mate ...

Leave a comment:

• Mad_Rabid_Rooster
    replied
    Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
    4 year deal reportedly...now we are trying to Xerri pick.
    That would be a good outcome if we can achieve it.

Leave a comment:

• Jacks Fur Coat
    replied
    4 year deal reportedly...now we are trying to Xerri pick.

Leave a comment:

• Mad_Rabid_Rooster
    replied
    Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post
    The bunnies have recruited well this offseason. Latrell is a done deal to Souths my source has just confirmed that. Semi is very close to finalising a deal with them and arrow has also accepted a contract with them too they are unsure on when he will
    start there 2020-2021 they are working it out with the tits. I hate to say but the bunnies will have a strong team
    next year. The rivalry will be as strong as ever.
    I have been reading similar things this afternoon and evening. The only difference being with Arrow - the Rabble (on a general not a Souths forum) do not seem as confident of getting him if they snare Latrell. The speculation seems to be that Arrow could be off to the Tigers, but I personally have trouble believing that. Sadly, I think he will go there as well. Semi recently indicated somewhere (I cannot recall what article it was) that the Rabble is his favoured club (God knows why), so I think he will also head there. I agree, they will be a stronger threat to us next season.
    Last edited by Mad_Rabid_Rooster; 11-23-2019, 10:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ChookMaster
    replied
    Gagai is also gone, they are offering him around with the tigers more then likely to pounce.

Leave a comment:

• ChookMaster
    replied
    The bunnies have recruited well this offseason. Latrell is a done deal to Souths my source has just confirmed that. Semi is very close to finalising a deal with them and arrow has also accepted a contract with them too they are unsure on when he will
    start there 2020-2021 they are working it out with the tits. I hate to say but the bunnies will have a strong team
    next year. The rivalry will be as strong as ever.

Leave a comment:

• Jacks Fur Coat
    replied
    He will be a Bunny next year.

It's a bit like the Teddy to us rumours...you knew it was going to happen.

Leave a comment:

• ChookMaster
    replied
    I honestly believe he doesn’t want to be here and is chasing a contract with another club beginning from 2020, there are also a few rumours floating around that the person he had a spat with was cords. I’ve been told by a few people that but take it as you will. Don’t shoot the messenger. Anyway I still don’t think he’ll be here come 2020 but if he is I hope he is completely on board with us and is on the same page, if his anymore disinterested then he was this season then he can be a complete liability. I would
    much rather play Morris or smith over him.

Leave a comment:

• John Corey
    replied
    Maguire is not a coach who treats some players differently, like the way Robbo did for LM. He appears to be a very intense man whereby man management is not his strong suit.

Good luck with that Latrell.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X