X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bondi.boy
    replied
    Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
    Hell will freeze over before we release him to the filth.
    Especially when we're going for back to back to back, the triple crown.
    We might need the money though to upgrade all our players.
    Probably better off rid of him if he signs for 2021 with Souths...rather than have the circus that 2020 would become.

Our draw is bad.
    Something has to be done about this unfair draw system the way it is.
    18 teams, all play each other once, then a 'lottery draw' for the rest, or a system for the rest depending on where clubs finish on the ladder.
    Last edited by bondi.boy; 11-23-2019, 08:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
    Precisely. And there’s none of theirs I’d want to do a swap with. Maybe Murray cause that would weaken them. He is their only forward these days. Liam Knight has become their main man. And they are chasing backs!

Leave a comment:

• Tommy Smith
    replied
    Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

Hard to see him not being a Rabbitoh in 2020.

Leave a comment:

• bondi.boy
    replied

Could be that in the wash-up no one wants him for 2020, 2021 and beyond as they see him as too much trouble...and he has to beg someone to sign him for $50,000.

Leave a comment:

• bondi.boy
    replied
    Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

Waiting on the NRL to sign off on Sam B's money being added back to the Bunnies cap, which would mean he would still be with us next season
    Playing in reserve grade if you believe the paper talk that Roosters officials have run out of patience and want him gone...now.

Leave a comment:

• ChookMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

Waiting on the NRL to sign off on Sam B's money being added back to the Bunnies cap, which would mean he would still be with us next season
    Hard to see him not being a Rabbitoh in 2020.

Leave a comment:

• Headless Chook
    replied
    Originally posted by ChookMaster View Post

I’ve been told his knocked back the tigers.

Leave a comment:

• ChookMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Kentucky_Fried_Rooster View Post
    I think he is a fantastic buy for any club and will help that team improve, I wish he stayed and $800,000 per season is decent pay.
    The tigers are mad offering a million, they are the only ones in the race now so offer $800,000 and let him think gee I could have earnt this and won more premierships.
    I’ve been told his knocked back the tigers.

Leave a comment:

• Kentucky_Fried_Rooster
    replied
    I think he is a fantastic buy for any club and will help that team improve, I wish he stayed and $800,000 per season is decent pay.
    The tigers are mad offering a million, they are the only ones in the race now so offer $800,000 and let him think gee I could have earnt this and won more premierships.

Leave a comment:

• Mickie Lane
    replied
    Originally posted by roosterchook View Post
    I don’t think this is just about money. I think they’re covering it up pretty well. But it doesn’t seem right. We’ve got heaps of money to buy him but it looks to me like we’re sacking him but doing it in a dignified manner. The humiliation he’s having to go through still not having a club and being a superstar must be having an effect on his mental health and also that the club no longer wants him and is not even competing for him but letting him go so easily sends a very strong message to me that he’s offended someone deeply at the club maybe Nick. I think the press we’re seeing is indicative of Nick being involved and so it’s being made to all look lovey dovey.
    Me either. I think if they said you can play FB he would stay. The guy wants to play FB where he played alot in his teens & was very good at it.
    There have been plenty before him that want to play FB but have to move clubs to get a go.

Leave a comment:

• roosterchook
    replied
    I don’t think this is just about money. I think they’re covering it up pretty well. But it doesn’t seem right. We’ve got heaps of money to buy him but it looks to me like we’re sacking him but doing it in a dignified manner. The humiliation he’s having to go through still not having a club and being a superstar must be having an effect on his mental health and also that the club no longer wants him and is not even competing for him but letting him go so easily sends a very strong message to me that he’s offended someone deeply at the club maybe Nick. I think the press we’re seeing is indicative of Nick being involved and so it’s being made to all look lovey dovey.

Leave a comment:

• SConcierge
    replied
    Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Good to have you back mate.
    Came for a stroll through , its been years! and three premierships since I have been here

Leave a comment:

• SConcierge
    replied
    Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post

Good to hear ya voice again mate.
    How are you mate

Leave a comment:

• roosterproud
    replied
    Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

I'm not sure you can attribute his mental health issues to a switch in clubs... That's a big leap.

i beg to differ. Bellach didnt use gi as the key media personality/spokesperson for the melbouring storm. when he went to the rabble he was the pin up boy. he is indigenous he is with souffs (self appointed indigenous team of the nrl). that additional pressure as captain, injuries and kfc all contributed to his mental health. who knows if staying at melbouring he could still be playing.

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    Originally posted by SConcierge View Post
    Does not show the consistancy required to be paid the massive $$$, I dont think he could handle the scrutiny that comes with that sort of money. Look at Hunt Ash Taylor Dugan! all gone into their shells.
    Good to have you back mate.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X