Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUDDY
    replied
    Why would you want the best centre in the world playing for Norths. I doubt Robbo would be that stupid if he was to play with us for another year. Trell himself posted that he is a Rooster next year. Don't believe everything Hooper says. Actually don't believe anything he says. That Norths story was his fantasy.

if Souths end up with Trell and they want him next year then offer up Gagai. There are stories that they are shopping him around. He would be a great replacement at a fraction of his price.

Leave a comment:

• NorthChook
    replied
    Originally posted by zac View Post
    If the coach and players want him to leave then that's good enough for me, but otherwise I don't have a problem with Latrell playing for us next year and then going wherever. The guy can play and we'd be getting him for anything between 450 and 750.

Maybe that's a pipe dream.

He's benefitted from playing for us and we've benefitted from having him and one final year would be a way for him to leave on good terms.
    I can't see how players and staff could not feel disgruntled by him at this stage, look the boys in the US training and celebrating last year's success while Latrell is sorting himself (not that he had to do it this way, he had a year left on contract but him and his management made this all about him as soon as Nov 1 passed)

The last few years showed that we pulled through with a close team (look at 2018 with keeping the news about cronk in-house). With an odd one out, fed up coaches and disappointed board I can't see him staying around and wasting our cap any further. If he leaves we can reward Tetevano for his loyalty and sign him, which would be a great example to the team.

Leave a comment:

• zac
    replied
    I don't think him playing for the Bears is a good idea. Eats away at our salary cap and, who knows, maybe he leaves us and does a knee. The old Roosters curse. Happened to RTS and Jenko the first year they left.

Leave a comment:

• zac
    replied
    If the coach and players want him to leave then that's good enough for me, but otherwise I don't have a problem with Latrell playing for us next year and then going wherever. The guy can play and we'd be getting him for anything between 450 and 750.

Maybe that's a pipe dream.

He's benefitted from playing for us and we've benefitted from having him and one final year would be a way for him to leave on good terms.

Leave a comment:

• NorthChook
    replied
    Having Latrell and Walker together at Souffs may bring them down from within - try having team cohesion with those two

Leave a comment:

• Rooster1908
    replied
    Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
    We MUST NOT release him early to Souffs.

Either he gives 100% at left centre for the Roosters or he plays for the Bears.

But **** giving one of our biggest rivals for the 2020 title such a huge boost.
    He must not play For the roosters 1sts again , let him sit out the season or play for the bears , that is if they what him .
    Or let him go to the vermin , Teddy will run rings around him and Jarrod will smash him.

Leave a comment:

• crikey chris
    replied
    Apparently the Titans have joined the Latrel circus lol. Yeah right!

The toothless ones were always in the box seat for Latrel. But what happens when Wayne brings down his son Darius lol.

Hopefully all this bullshit Latrel circus is over sooner rather than later. And focus on back-to-back-back.

Leave a comment:

• Rooster1908
    replied
    Its amazing how quickly things can turn , Latrell has gone from hero to zero with us so quickly . I do feel for the kid but the disrespect it seems he and his managers are showing not only us but others as well , hope he realises things eventually come back and bite you on your arse . If we are true to our word and he plays for Bears next year & if he screws up the other contract negotiation , he may well end up with less than he is on now.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy Smith
    replied
    We MUST NOT release him early to Souffs.

Either he gives 100% at left centre for the Roosters or he plays for the Bears.

But **** giving one of our biggest rivals for the 2020 title such a huge boost.

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    Wasn’t Latrell saying not so long ago that he wants to play five-eight?

I wish this attention seeking egotistic wanker would just piss off.

Leave a comment:

• Rooster1908
    replied
    Originally posted by RoosterChick View Post
    Souths can have him. This sort of carry on is definitely not the Roosters way. I will be glad when it’s over.
    Time to look forward to the future and be glad we have got a team of players that have integrity and humility.
    We don’t need a show pony without a sense of loyalty and gratitude who will sell himself to the highest bidder.
    Agree just wish it would be finished with , we have just won back to back premierships and the team , club , and supporters have to read and hear about this rubbish, sooner he is gone and left in the past the better.
    Sorry albeit getting bad advice or not , its his choices that are dragging our club though the mud.POQ

Leave a comment:

• RoosterChick
    replied
    Souths can have him. This sort of carry on is definitely not the Roosters way. I will be glad when it’s over.
    Time to look forward to the future and be glad we have got a team of players that have integrity and humility.
    We don’t need a show pony without a sense of loyalty and gratitude who will sell himself to the highest bidder.

Leave a comment:

• Old Man Rooster
    replied
    Latrell is still such a young guy that is makes sense he would be taking advice from others. I feel the Roosters are past this kind of bullshit and his advisors have really ****ed him. As people like Todd Carney and ben Barba have found out, the rugby league world is a very small one.

Leave a comment:

• ChookMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by NorthChook View Post

Not sure where this is from - saw this in a tweet replying to the Mole's recent tweet saying negations are now swinging Souths way
    If true though Latrell's management has really messed up this whole thing, although that has already been pretty clear
    You gotta feel for the kid. He is being seriously ill advised and taken advantage of it seems. Agencies getting involved early getting in players ears to break contracts early just so they can get a nice cut of the deal is getting way out of hand. Anyway I’m glad we put our foot down and said enough is enough, like many have mentioned here he has brought a lot of press and scrutiny to our club.

Leave a comment:

• NorthChook
    replied

Not sure where this is from - saw this in a tweet replying to the Mole's recent tweet saying negations are now swinging Souths way
    If true though Latrell's management has really messed up this whole thing, although that has already been pretty clear

Leave a comment:

Working...
X