X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUDDY
    replied
    Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post
    I will welcome him as well , but still consider him as disloyal until he proves otherwise.
    Staying because we are the only option doesn't change a thing. Will he just again do this next year as a contract means nothing now days.
    What about Brown, Arrow, Wighton? All want to test the market yet each of their clubs want to try to keep them.

So if Trell comes back and says he has tested the market and his best option is to extend with us? I bet that is what the Eels, Titans and Raiders supporters are hoping for. Nothing from the media about them.

It is better than him coming to us at the end of the year and saying I have signed with the Warriors for $800K without us knowing about it and without us being able to give a counter offer.

Leave a comment:

• Rooster1908
    replied
    I will welcome him as well , but still consider him as disloyal until he proves otherwise.
    Staying because we are the only option doesn't change a thing. Will he just again do this next year as a contract means nothing now days.

Leave a comment:

• BUDDY
    replied
    Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

And we will be hated even more...if that's humanly possible!

It seems Lattrell meeting with the Dogs rep in finals week is what really pissed Nick off.
    But did it? Nick won't return my calls and I doubt any of the Fox or News journos would have spoken to him either.
    What about the quote that he will play for Norths? That came from one of Hooper's exclusives. He must have direct access to Nick or Robbo to find that out.
    Would Robbo cut his nose off and have the best centre in the world playing in reserves for the whole year in a year we would go close to a threepeat? Somehow I can't see Robbo being that stupid.

This morning's headline from Webster was "Roosters approach Toronto Wolfpack to solve Latrell headache". Then later in the article the quote from the Toronto CEO was "I have had several discussions with Brian in the last few days and Latrell’s name hasn’t been raised at all." So it must mean that the Roosters approached them. Can anyone really see Trell going to Canada? A bit far from Taree.

I think the media have fooled many people.
    Last edited by BUDDY; 12-03-2019, 11:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Thirteen
    replied
    Originally posted by zac View Post

I've got no idea what's going to happen, but as far as people doing backflips goes, well, people mouth off, but they often don't mean it. If he stays because him and Robbo want him to stay, he will be supported.
    He has allowed this situation to get out of hand. If he wants to be paid like a man than act like one.
    I am first to admit if he leaves I will hate him and if he stays I will love him.

Leave a comment:

• zac
    replied
    Originally posted by BUDDY View Post

The Tigers are still saying that if he wants to join them that the door is open.
    The Titans will probably lose Arrow which will free up some money. Whether it is enough and whether Trell wants to go there is another thing.
    Trell has posted a few times on instagram that he is contracted to the Roosters next year and is looking forward to play on next year.
    Too many ifs and buts. I have always had the feeling he will stay. I ignore everything written in the papers as there is no proof at all at anything that has been said.
    He is still close to the playing group and Robbo's only interview praised Trell.
    It will be hilarious if he extends with us and reading through some of what has been written here. There would be more backflips than in cirque du soleil.
    I've got no idea what's going to happen, but as far as people doing backflips goes, well, people mouth off, but they often don't mean it. If he stays because him and Robbo want him to stay, he will be supported.

Leave a comment:

• Jacks Fur Coat
    replied
    Originally posted by BUDDY View Post

The Tigers are still saying that if he wants to join them that the door is open.
    The Titans will probably lose Arrow which will free up some money. Whether it is enough and whether Trell wants to go there is another thing.
    Trell has posted a few times on instagram that he is contracted to the Roosters next year and is looking forward to play on next year.
    Too many ifs and buts. I have always had the feeling he will stay. I ignore everything written in the papers as there is no proof at all at anything that has been said.
    He is still close to the playing group and Robbo's only interview praised Trell.
    It will be hilarious if he extends with us and reading through some of what has been written here. There would be more backflips than in cirque du soleil.
    And we will be hated even more...if that's humanly possible!

It seems Lattrell meeting with the Dogs rep in finals week is what really pissed Nick off.

Leave a comment:

• BUDDY
    replied
    It looks like many of us (incl me) were wrong about him ending up at Souths.

A friend with reliable contacts there says he 100% is not headed to Souths.

Remaining options??

Leave a comment:

• Serenader
    replied

Remaining options??
    None that I can see eventuating. The only one I see is returning to uncle Nick with his tail between his legs...

Leave a comment:

• Jacks Fur Coat
    replied

Remaining options??

Leave a comment:

• Rooster1908
    replied
    Originally posted by ConGa View Post

the man might need some Allah in his life
    Whatever it takes to get him or anyone else on track is good by me , as long as they are descent and respectful I'm not fussed on what colour or culture the choose or are from.

Leave a comment:

• ConGa
    replied
    Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

With Guidance under SWB would probably be a good idea , might teach him so humility.
    the man might need some Allah in his life

Leave a comment:

• top_joe
    replied
    I am back at the denial stage of grief - It is all a nedia beat-up and he will be with the Chooks next year and for many years beyond that.

Leave a comment:

• Rooster1908
    replied
    Originally posted by Nathan Aboud View Post
    Toronto Wolfpack.....
    With Guidance under SWB would probably be a good idea , might teach him so humility.

Leave a comment:

• Nathan Aboud
    replied
    Toronto Wolfpack.....

Leave a comment:

• eddie
    replied
    Latrell is a black hole?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X