Will Latrell be a Rooster in 2020?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mad_Rabid_Rooster View Post

Yes, I agree. The first indicator, for mine, would be if he goes with the rest of the team to the trip to the states. That is sometime next week, isn't it?
    I doubt he would leave the country anyway with these fires so close to home.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
      Respect to Latrell but
      no team can cover his OFF days like we can
      No team can treat him as he deserves like we can
      No coach can nurture Latrell 's progress like Robbbo can....I guess he may find out the hard way

As it's not always greener on the other side
      What do you mean
      No team can treat him as he deserves like we can.

For me he should be treated just like everyone else in the team.
      That's seems to be the problem , he thinks he should be treated different.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster1908 View Post

What do you mean
        No team can treat him as he deserves like we can.

For me he should be treated just like everyone else in the team.
        That's seems to be the problem , he thinks he should be treated different.
        For sure,

So finally he gets that honesty is a two edged sword at Easts
        He was treated like a silk worm & he reciprocated by $hitting on his mates from a high place
        Now he's made his bed
        "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Totally over Mitchell and his antics. He has shown the Roosters no respect. Enter Billy Smith and season 2020. 800k was a great offer and Mitchell Shay on our great club, East's were right to withdraw the offer. East's for next year.
          Tedesco
          Tupou
          Smith
          Manu
          Keary
          Flannagan
          Radley
          Creighton Cordner
          Taukeiahu
          Friend
          JWH
          Inter
          Aubs
          Verills
          Butcher
          Liu
          ​​​​
          Sitili
          Collins
          Faamausili
          Hall

Comment

I wouldn't count on Billy Smith to give us a whole season as a top shelf centre at this stage. If Latrell is gone, I'm hoping Ryan Hall can show us what he's got. BMoz to left centre and Hall to right wing.

Comment

Latrell could play hard ball himself and not sign with anyone until late in the 2020 season ( officially he is off contract on 31/10/2020 ). What will Robbo do with him then - they would have to play him

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post
                Latrell could play hard ball himself and not sign with anyone until late in the 2020 season ( officially he is off contract on 31/10/2020 ). What will Robbo do with him then - they would have to play him
                Have to play him, in the Bears
                No of course if he's having a go and not biding time of course he plays.

Comment

Unless something elsewhere has already been agreed I can see a scenario where Latrell stays. Despite the media circus, if he wants to stay with us then I'd have him in a heart beat. He can play. If him and Robbo sat down and talked it through and Robbo felt that he could work with him, who wouldn't support him playing on?

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
                    I wouldn't count on Billy Smith to give us a whole season as a top shelf centre at this stage. If Latrell is gone, I'm hoping Ryan Hall can show us what he's got. BMoz to left centre and Hall to right wing.
                    You mean Hall on a plane back to the old dart
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post

You mean Hall on a plane back to the old dart
                      He's just had the season from hell, but he'll have his op and might even be right for round 1.
                      Safe under the high ball, able to make good metres off his line, at his best a barn storming winger.
                      But time will tell I guess.

Comment

He's just had the season from hell, but he'll have his op and might even be right for round 1.
                        Safe under the high ball, able to make good metres off his line, at his best a barn storming winger.
                        Should medically retire him like the other pommy , they can fly home together .
                        Was a great winger in super league , this is NRL and after two injuries will be far of the pace.

Comment

Unless something elsewhere has already been agreed I can see a scenario where Latrell stays. Despite the media circus, if he wants to stay with us then I'd have him in a heart beat. He can play. If him and Robbo sat down and talked it through and Robbo felt that he could work with him, who wouldn't support him playing on?
                          It’ll be funny to see what it’s like on here if Latrell stays or even extends his contract.
                          ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by The Skeez View Post

It’ll be funny to see what it’s like on here if Latrell stays or even extends his contract.
                            Indeed. My bet would be that if he re-signed, if Nick and Robbo wanted him here, there would be unanimous rejoicing.

Comment

Hall has to have more surgery. Won’t play for about 4 months. Under the circumstances I’d say there’s a chance Latrell might still be in the red, white and blue next season.

Comment

Working...
                              X