X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cronk staying on

It be official. Stoked.

https://www.roosters.com.au/news/201...oaching-staff/

Anyone else think that this would have been a big selling point in signing you Walker?

Comment

Great news. Hope he stays for a long time.
      Could be a factor in re-signing players too.
      You know who I mean.

Comment

like trent says. steel sharpens steel
        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Great news.
          Obviously he's going to be great for the young guys coming through like Flanagan and Walker and Lam if he's staying. But also just great to have him still involved with the club.
          I think he said he doesn't want to be a full time coach. Interesting to see if that changes. Maybe he's the kind of guy who would like to develop some business interests or whatever but still wants to give something back to rugby league. I'm happy for him to have whatever association with the Roosters that works for him.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post
            Great news.
            Obviously he's going to be great for the young guys coming through like Flanagan and Walker and Lam if he's staying. But also just great to have him still involved with the club.
            I think he said he doesn't want to be a full time coach. Interesting to see if that changes. Maybe he's the kind of guy who would like to develop some business interests or whatever but still wants to give something back to rugby league. I'm happy for him to have whatever association with the Roosters that works for him.
            Future Uncle Coops?

Comment

Originally posted by top_joe View Post

Future Uncle Coops?
              There's only one Uncle Nick but you'd think that whatever Coops wants to do, he will do well.

Comment

This is really good news. He not only brings his ability and intellect to the way the game is played on the field, but he also brings his work ethic, general decency and other attributes off the field, which will really help us cement and build on our culture as a club. Smart move.
                MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

Great move for the club especially as O'Brien has moved on as attacking coach. Seems like it was always going to be Uncle Nick's plan to sign him first as a half for a couple of seasons then extend him as halves coach post retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by zac View Post

There's only one Uncle Nick but you'd think that whatever Coops wants to do, he will do well.
                    There will never be another Nick Politis. And no-one will come close to doing what he has done for Easts....ever.

Comment

I want him to run the water and play the same roll he did in the 2018 grand final.

Comment

I'd love to see Cronk eventually end up in the front office and become CEO of the club. Imagine him, Politis and Trent. The holy trinity.
                        Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                          I want him to run the water and play the same roll he did in the 2018 grand final.
                          Great idea lol, can’t see why he can’t. Imagine the uproar!
                          Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

Once again. .. Thank You Tara ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by The Sack View Post

Great idea lol, can’t see why he can’t. Imagine the uproar!
                              Especially if he gets hit in the head by the ball after a charge down! Roosters feed...

Comment

Working...
                              X