No announcement yet.

David Fifita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does anyone believe anything that Buzz writes?. He makes up stories out of thin air. Not much happening atm so let’s start a story that the Roosters and Rabbits are after Fifita. Thats all folks!

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Broncos have some pretty unique and special forwards in Fifita,Hass and TPJ, don’t think there are too many like them floating around at the moment, they have hit the scene pretty hard at a young age and are great to watch, hope they keep playing well wherever they end up, and they don’t let all the hype effect their game next year.
      Radley, Butcher & Sitilli will do me just fine.

Comment

Uncle Nick is playing with Crowe.
        Like a mouse toying with its prey.

Comment

Originally posted by Horrie Is God View Post
          Uncle Nick is playing with Crowe.
          Like a mouse toying with its prey.
          And even though Crowe knows this, he can't not play. South Park should do an episode about it.

Chook.

Comment

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-11-...-bali/11689892

Comment

How dumb are these guys,

and now teddy and the inflicter have just just landed in Bali too........

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

How dumb are these guys,

and now teddy and the inflicter have just just landed in Bali too........
                I dont get it, Bali is nothing but a cesspit

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

It’s like schoolies for NRL players

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

It’s like schoolies for NRL players
                    Cancun should be their choice of destination

Comment

The NRL off season, the gift that keeps on giving!

Comment

The Fifita wanting to live in Wollongong thing could theoretically relate to any Sydney club. If anything, it would imply the Dragons or Cronulla, but I don't think any of them are in the race. The other part to that was his mother will have quite an influence on the outcome. Not sure what that may suggest, and it is not clear cut by any means.
                        MRR or Rabid

Some people believe supporting the Roosters
                        is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed
                        with that attitude. I can assure you it is
                        much, much more important than that.

(1981 Bill Shankly quote variation)

Comment

agree i coudnt think of anything worse but for them they get to go hang on the beach, booze up, and cherry pick from the party girls everywhere that wanna be with a footballer

Comment

Originally posted by chopstiks View Post

agree i coudnt think of anything worse but for them they get to go hang on the beach, booze up, and cherry pick from the party girls everywhere that wanna be with a footballer
                            Well ….

Comment

Don't know if you've been there, but it's actually a beautiful and amazing place. Some third world aspects. The nightclub scene with the cockhead bogans is about 0.00000001% of the place.

It's a shame really when most of the locals are humble and respectful.

Comment

Bali is beautiful. The locals are amazing except the Javanese are horrible. The islands are much better though (Lembongan, Gilis).

as for Fifitas victim “forgiving” him. Money would of had to of changed hands for sure.
                                The police are corrupt, but it works in a way. Especially being a tourist, you can bribe them and walk away straight away. Ride without an international licence $30. Ride without a helmet $30. If you open your wallet and you have more give them that too. Broncos would of definitely paid Fifitas way out for sure.

Bali is literally like a Gold Coast holiday and is as nice as you want it to be. Kuta/nightclubs would be surfers/Broadbeach, legian/Seminyak would be Coolangatta to Burleigh. If you are a normal person you will have a ball with all the pubs, cheap drinks etc. It is guys like Fifita that have made it a shitty place.

Comment

Working...
                                X