Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frozen Chook View Post
    try again chris came for me
    Thanks mate, just got back to my office and onto the laptop. My phone being android could not stream. Hopefully they replay the whole awards night

Comment

Robbo mentioned we are losing our Head of Sports Science and also our Team Doctor, interesting to see who ends up filling these roles going forward.

Comment

James Tedesco and Simaima Taufa picked up the Community services awards doing some great work with their communities.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
          Robbo mentioned we are losing our Head of Sports Science and also our Team Doctor, interesting to see who ends up filling these roles going forward.
          yes quite a number of key staff will be new next year

Comment

Originally posted by crikey chris View Post

Thanks mate, just got back to my office and onto the laptop. My phone being android could not stream. Hopefully they replay the whole awards night
            First time i watched and really enjoying it.

Comment

Big ups to the club for streaming this.

Amazing stat that Friendy is our second most capped captain after only Freddy. What a story from sacked by the club to hopefully one day the most capped captain of all time at our great club!

Comment

Steve Smith in the sheds after the game

Comment

The behind scenes footage they are currently airing is top notch.

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
                    The behind scenes footage they are currently airing is top notch.
                    Yeh class.

Hope they release this somewhere.

Goosebumps and a tear in my eye.

Comment

The behind the scenes footage from RoostersTV was incredible, picked up so much more than channel 9 did.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                        Big ups to the club for streaming this.

Amazing stat that Friendy is our second most capped captain after only Freddy. What a story from sacked by the club to hopefully one day the most capped captain of all time at our great club!
                        How many games did both captain?

Comment

The behind the scenes footage from RoostersTV was incredible, picked up so much more than channel 9 did.
                          I was just watching that and came here to post the same ! Also wanted to say i hope they get recognised for it, this year has been marvellous with all the insider photos and coverage.

Comment

Real emotional stuff. Got goosebumps. The most professional club in the country.

Comment

Uncle Nick staying on as Chairman! (shocker!)

Comment

Uncle nick “sometimes I feel it’s time to give it up and give somebody else a go at running the club, but then a night like two night a go come along, and I think, no way am I giving this up yet”

great news

Comment

Working...
                                X