BenCumminsIsACheat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Verlaine's Ghost View Post
    I don't think we got a penalty in the 2nd half.
    Only one. The high shot on Keary deep in the second half.

Comment

I know there's going to be varying opinions on the refereeing tonight but in reality, it was bad both ways. Ben Cummins rules drop ball, Sutton rules hand on the ball so decison is overturned so Canberra get a penalty instead of a scrum feed to the roosters. Replays show Cummins original decision was right but was overruled for the incorrect one. This leads to goal line drop out which leads to Cronk getting sin binned. Now that was a shocking decision as many players were in line to make that tackle so it should have been a penalty and that's It, not 10 in the bin. Does anyone talk about this? No. Why? Because the media needs to stir up a shit storm that Canberra were robbed to sell stories and make money and mentioning this doesn't fit the narrative. Also Canberra had an extra player for 10 minutes and barely threw anything at the roosters until that 6 again call yet no talks about Canberra not throwing a shot while having an extra man. People want to talk about 1 controversial call to make people hate the roosters more and stir up "Brown paper bags to the refs" and garbage like that through their one eyed b.s.
      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Tbh, after reflection, I don't think Ricky Stuart handled that 6 again controversy well. We're used to him blowing up so people praise him for biting his tongue.

BUT HE SHOULD HAVE COME OUT AND SAID THAT THAT DECISION WASN'T THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WINING AND LOSING.

Bellamy handled the incorrect decision about Vunivalu being ruled out in their game v Ricky's raiders better.

I like Ricky and he's an aggressive competitor and you can't expect a leopard to change his spots, but he needs to come out and knock on the head this narrative that the Raiders lost the GF mainly because of a dodgy refereeing decision.

Comment

Working...
        X