Jake starting with Sam off the bench

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trent will give JaKE HIS RING
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

If he’s fit he will play. If he gets injured during the game....he’ll keep playing.
      I can see value in both Friend and Sam in the side as it means Rads can play the entire game at 13 - isn’t that just as good as having an extra forward on the bench?

Comment

Jake played with a punctured lung once.

He's never been my favourite player, but I'd play him.

Comment

Jake is a sick c
          he is the type of dude you need in a club.
          I liked him when I saw him in under 20s diving over from dummy half like a madman.
          barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
            trent will give JaKE HIS RING
            Cuck

Comment

Massive risk to play Jake, his arm still had an open wound as of last weekend.

Comment

Hope he plays ..if he does it will be the difference between flogging Canberra or just beating them.
                Now tell me Trew have you taken a shine to Maubs yet?...10 years later.
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

I get the feeling it will be one or the other, if Friend is playing then Verrills won’t be
                  EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                    Hope he plays ..if he does it will be the difference between flogging Canberra or just beating them.
                    Now tell me Trew have you taken a shine to Maubs yet?...10 years later.
                    As much as you rated Shittler

Comment

Originally posted by trewhella View Post

Lol

In fairness that was in 2001 and even he said he was shiit then.

Comment

Originally posted by trewhella View Post

Lol...let the war begin
                        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

I put the collapses of 2003 and 2004 down to Finch.

Comment

Theres one thing about Sammy V in last weeks game last tackle..on their quarter he took the ball up the middle from Dummy Half to knowhere.That was a big no no for me and why Jake must play.That was towards near vthe enf 15 to go or so..I cringed at the time ..Thought dont tell me thats the play that lets em back into the game..but all wa good in the end.

Comment

Watch the interview with Nat Butcher. He certainly thinks he's playing - which means either Sam or Jake NOT both.

Comment

JWH just said the same...could be the company line though.

On a side note, how great does the Bridge look in red, white and blue??

Comment

Working...
                                X