17. Dunamis Lui
    RESERVES
    18. Sam Williams
    19. Ryan Sutton
    20. Siliva Havili
    21. Sebastian Kris

Referees Sutton and Cummins

Comment

While our starting squad is better that the raider I think the damage will be done with our bench. It is far stronger that the raiders bench

Comment

Originally posted by chopstiks View Post
        Referees Sutton and Cummins
        Oh dear. What do we all think of that development?
        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Maybe Robbo having toops on the bench years ago was a brilliant mind-game to have other coaches copy him years later trying to catch up to us

Comment

Originally posted by NorthChook View Post
            Maybe Robbo having toops on the bench years ago was a brilliant mind-game to have other coaches copy him years later trying to catch up to us
            that is a bold move. is he expecting BJ to get injured

Comment

If BJ can’t play, I would expect Cotric to line up at 4 and Simmonson at 2.

Comment

Originally posted by lordteddy View Post
                While our starting squad is better that the raider I think the damage will be done with our bench. It is far stronger that the raiders bench
                Yeah I saw SST on the bench and was like aaaah... I like this bench!!!

IMO quit playing the Friend game. Sorry but no way he deserves to captain us in a GF after playing 5 games this season. I know he has tried his best but I just don't think he's gonna be the difference between us winning or losing. Also, Verrills got us there so deserves a shot at a premiership ring IMO.

Comment

Still believe aubo should be on the bench and crichton should start...if friend is fit to the play there’s no reason why he shouldn’t be there

Comment

I’m regards to Friend, I am happy to let Trent make the call regardless if it’s successful or failure. Though Verrills has been excellent, he would have known this could happen and with that said, when we win, Jake should give the ring to Sam, not Robbo.

Comment

Aubusson has recovered from his head knock eh?
                      ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Yeah I saw SST on the bench and was like aaaah... I like this bench!!!

IMO quit playing the Friend game. Sorry but no way he deserves to captain us in a GF after playing 5 games this season. I know he has tried his best but I just don't think he's gonna be the difference between us winning or losing. Also, Verrills got us there so deserves a shot at a premiership ring IMO.
                        I really don't think Friend will play. Although Robbo has history of throwing players into big games after an injury it seems far too big of a risk to play Friend. He hasnt even played 5 full games all year.

This smells a bit like Robbo's mind games to me and i hope it is.

Comment

On paper, the Roosters should put a Richmond style score on the Raiders. In practice too, I suspect.

Comment

That squad is stacked. I am really impressed at the club's salary cap management. The salary cap sombrero comments in my opinion should not be aimed at the roosters but the Sharks instead.

Comment

Working...
                            X