• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
    4pm this afternoon with a code
    Lol the NRL code isn’t working

Comment

• Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post

Lol the NRL code isn’t working
      Really ?I just checked and it was. I have a family pass ( very average tickets) but looking for 4 more for family members

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
        I'm surprised no-one from other clubs (Souths, Storm) haven't been on here looking to sell tix. Has happened in other years. Im sure theres some on Ebay etc.
        Should be plenty of Saints supporters looking to sell.

Comment

Was in 118 for the 2013 Grand Final against Manly, the bullshit penalty try to Manly was scored right near where we were sitting. Also was great at that end seeing Toups destroy the Wolfman.
          I think Wolfman is still missing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Should be plenty of Saints supporters looking to sell.
            Haha, there always are!
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Really ?I just checked and it was. I have a family pass ( very average tickets) but looking for 4 more for family members
              Tried it a few times and couldn't get it work, glad you got tickets.

Comment

Lol, just tried it then and it worked. Slim pickings left now.
                Last edited by horrie hastings; 09-30-2019, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Go on ebay & pump in NRL GF tickets & you will get heaps of results of people selling tickets for the Roosters v Raiders GF. If you're not overly fussed on where you sit & you can hold your nerve till Sunday you will pick up a good bargain. Starting prices at the moment are around $300.

Comment

Lol, just tried it then and it worked. Slim pickings left now.
                    Nah mate i got my tickets last week before the prelims, average seats up high but $250 for a family pass is very good value. I was hoping to get 4 more for family members but yet to have any luck also

Comment

Was still saying single seat and limited availability for Roosters area, put in Gold and Platinum and was putting me down the Canberra end; let it time out and reset; still
                      couldnt get 2 seats in Roosters bay, Gold gave me down Canberra end again but Platinum gave me bay113 so I snapped it up; a bit more than I wanted to pay but down the Easts end so happier about that, was in Bay 114 last year.
                      Terrific seats. Glad to hear your going to be their near all the Rooster die hands. Enjoy the day.

Comment

• Hey Roosters!
                        I’ve managed to secure a couple of seats in aisle (Bay) 125
                        Dose anyone know if that is close to the other Chooks supporter bays?.
                        I know it’s not next to the chookpen and the tickets were a little bit pricey. But I figgered I’d be closer to other tricolors too and hey, it’s not every day you get the opportunity to see your team live, go back to back baby!!!
                        Seriously can’t wait

Comment

Nah mate i got my tickets last week before the prelims, average seats up high but $250 for a family pass is very good value. I was hoping to get 4 more for family members but yet to have any luck also
                          The code they sent for the 4pm ticket sale didn't work at first, I tried it upper case normal and nothing worked at the time, already got my tickets earlier today but was curious to see what was left. Almost bought tickets last Thursday for bay 115 up near the back, would have been a bit cheaper than what I paid today but I don't like the idea of buying the tickets earlier just in case we didn't get in. Still happy with the section I got in the end.
                          Last edited by horrie hastings; 09-30-2019, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TricolorChook View Post
                            Hey Roosters!
                            I know it’s not next to the chookpen and the tickets were a little bit pricey. But I figgered I’d be closer to other tricolors too and hey, it’s not every day you get the opportunity to see your team live, go back to back baby!!!
                            Seriously can’t wait
                            You will be pretty close, its definitely down the Roosters end of the ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by TricolorChook View Post
                              Hey Roosters!
                              Seriously can’t wait
                              Bay 125 is good. Right near all the Rooster supporters. I’m next door in bay 124.

Comment

You will be pretty close, its definitely down the Roosters end of the ground.
                                Thanks H... that’s good to hear

Comment

Working...
                                X