Roosters vs Storm Pre-game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roosters vs Storm Pre-game Discussion

The Storm are a great side. We are greater still.

They've never played at the SCG. It's our fortress.

Also we have Tedesco. They don't.

EASTS TO WIN.

Bit early mate but I love your enthusiasm.
    FVCK CANCER

Comment

I'm telling Thirteen on you..

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
        I'm telling Thirteen on you..
        Hehe I knew I had to get in early to beat him.

I did say "pregame" though!

The honour of gameday thread shall remain Thirteens

Comment

If we can nullify the size/power of their forward pack we will win this game, two major concerns are the loss of JWH and our penchant to put in the odd shocker in prelim finals.

Comment

Latrell needs to be out practising kicks morning noon and night. We'll need him.

Comment

Looking back at our 2 previous meetings with the Storm, in round 6 we beat them in Melbourne without Manu/Morris/SST/Friend/Liu, round 15 we lost to them in Adelaide without JWH/Friend/Keary.

Comment

My prediction - If we shutdown Nelson, we'd win

Comment

I'm confident Easts can put in another clinical performance. Easts just have to many points across the field to score from. Defence wise both teams are close.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                    Looking back at our 2 previous meetings with the Storm, in round 6 we beat them in Melbourne without Manu/Morris/SST/Friend/Liu, round 15 we lost to them in Adelaide without JWH/Friend/Keary.
                    What's the proper stat floating around here about our win ratio without JWH . Gus Gould is harping on about it.

Comment

Hard ask without JWH.
                      “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

And if BMoz passed to Toops we win in Adelaide.

No JWH once again but as you said there was no Keary, no Verrills/Friend, Rads outta position, Latrell at 5/8, Bmoz at centre...

That's a Frankenstein 17 from Adelaide where as next week's is a Ferrari 17.

No fear. No mercy.

**** the Storm deep in the bowels. Or in the words of Gandalf, "send those foul beasts back to the abyss!!"

Seriously I'm pumped already. Prelims are more nerve inducing than GFs. But we got this because we're witnessing the greatest footy side of the NRL era.

Comment

Originally posted by chopstiks View Post

What's the proper stat floating around here about our win ratio without JWH . Gus Gould is harping on about it.
                          On NRL360 they were saying we win 77% of games with JWH and it drops to 44% without him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post

Seriously I'm pumped already. Prelims are more nerve inducing than GFs. But we got this because we're witnessing the greatest footy side of the NRL era.
                            This prelim really is a GF for us neither the Raiders or Vermin come close to us if we make the GF.

Comment

On NRL360 they were saying we win 77% of games with JWH and it drops to 44% without him.
                              For just this year?
                              EASTS TO WIN!

Comment

Working...
                              X