Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did skeletor dance into the change rooms tonight?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did skeletor dance into the change rooms tonight?

Iíve been reading the press about this. Itís a big part of Souths success apparently, when skeletor dances into the change room after a game.

He likes Elvis and Roy Orbison. And especially country music

Lol savage sarcasm.

But but Cody Walker gave Mr Burns a big bro hug in the sheds after the Broncos game!

What a Band of Brothers.

How on earth did we overcome their camaraderie and paternal love for their coach?

Comment

wayne is not dancing, but singing, the blues.

Comment

How did we FLOG and HUMILIATE these colossal gladiators led by Maximus and the master mind dancing skeleton it makes no sense, I am shocked !

Comment

Shove your Book of Foods up your fat arse Crowe, you try hard.
          Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Maxy Walker View Post
            Iíve been reading the press about this. Itís a big part of Souths success apparently, when skeletor dances into the change room after a game.

He likes Elvis and Roy Orbison. And especially country music
            I love this post, Bennett is a total and complete DH, his only dance is when he prints his ATM receipt because that is all the complete withered up old CANT cares about.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
              Like!
              To our fans we tell you
              If you have not been told
              We play this game for all of us
              We play it from the soul!

(Jack Gibson, 2002)

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                'Book of Foods'... I love it

Comment

too bad Robbo doesn't dance. He just wins premierships instead

Comment

Surely his performance and ability to coach for finals footy has to be under the microscope now?

Last year he crashed out in the same abysmal way.

Comment

The look on the bunnies faces at half time said it all. I think they are gone, 1 foot out the back door,
                      that was demoralizing and I find it hard to see them bouncing back after a loss like that .

Comment

Originally posted by Bondicigar View Post
                        The look on the bunnies faces at half time said it all. I think they are gone, 1 foot out the back door,
                        that was demoralizing and I find it hard to see them bouncing back after a loss like that .
                        demoralising is an apt word. Did you see late in the game when the ref blew a knockon against Souffs, Damien Cook just punt kick the ball into the crowd ... it was total despair !

Comment

Sooo... does Mr Burns have the wood on Robbo or what? Or can we put that myth to bed.

Comment

Heís been on $1m a year for a decade based on that bullshit 2010 premiership. Remove that and itís a very long time between drinks.

Comment

I bet Souths beat Manly this week end & if they have their best side for the week after they will get over Canberra. Roosters v Souths GF.
                              Originally posted by Chook;n805564
                              Why the fark anyone takes any notice of modern media is beyond me. It's all click bait populist crap aimed at the lowest common denominator.

Chook.

Comment

Working...
                              X