Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets

just saw fox sports have reported that half of the tickets for the game have been bought by the VERMIN fans.. make sure you get out there!! Our team needs our support. Just sucks it’s at the SCG..

they are saying 60% are souths which is a pretty fair split considering they do have a larger area more members

but still turn up chooks fans! If you can attend do so and if you have roosters mates/family members tell them to go along too

Comment

i would want nothing more than to attend this game. but im having to save up for the GF if we make it

Comment

I will be there loud and proud.

Don't care if they have heaps of fans there - just means more sad faces dawdling back to their miserable, worthless lives at the end of the game.

Comment

I’m going!!!!! Apparently I’m in a bay that has since been sold to vermin fans.... so I gotta prepare myself for that

Comment

LOL as if Fox Sports has any idea of the overall ticket split. Ticketek does not ask you which team you support at the checkout so the only metric they could possibly be using is Away supporters bay ticket sales. Absolute joke of an article.

Comment

On the topic of tickets however.. anyone got an idea of which Category 1 bays are half decent? Only been to the SCG once before (Warriors game this year) and sat in Bay 11 which was pretty crap.

Comment

To commemorate the 81 years since the first time the Sydney Roosters and South Sydney squared off at the Sydney Cricket Ground in a finals match, the NRL has introduced a special ticket charity window.

At 7.38pm (19.38 in 24 hour clock) on Thursday night, tickets will be sold for $19.38 for a one-hour window or until allocation is exhausted.

All proceeds from the ticket frenzy will go to Souths Cares and the Steggles Charity Nest. To access the charity special, use the STEGGLES or SOUTHSCARES passwords at nrl.com/tickets

Comment

To commemorate the 81 years since the first time the Sydney Roosters and South Sydney squared off at the Sydney Cricket Ground in a finals match, the NRL has introduced a special ticket charity window.

At 7:38 pm(19.38 in 24 hour clock) on Thursday night, tickets will be sold for $19.38 for a one-hour window or until allocation is exhausted.

All proceeds from the ticket frenzy will go to Souths Cares and the Steggles Charity Nest. To access the charity special, use the STEGGLES or SOUTHSCARES passwords at nrl.com/tickets.

Comment

Sweet thanks for posting Mozza - you have no excuse now RoosterfanNZ go get the 20 buck tickets and support the boys! We need the support.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lip View Post
                      Sweet thanks for posting Mozza - you have no excuse now RoosterfanNZ go get the 20 buck tickets and support the boys! We need the support.
                      maybe he needs a cheap air fare.

Comment

Originally posted by morley101 View Post

At 7:38 pm(19.38 in 24 hour clock) on Thursday night, tickets will be sold for $19.38 for a one-hour window or until allocation is exhausted.

All proceeds from the ticket frenzy will go to Souths Cares and the Steggles Charity Nest. To access the charity special, use the STEGGLES or SOUTHSCARES passwords at nrl.com/tickets.
                        Wrecks of desperation to make sure it’s a full house. Who could blame them.

Comment

Originally posted by takethe 2 View Post
                          I’m going!!!!! Apparently I’m in a bay that has since been sold to vermin fans.... so I gotta prepare myself for that
                          What Bay is that?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRock View Post

What Bay is that?
                            The Dangerous Bay.

Those Ferals really shouldn’t be amongst humans.

Comment

Originally posted by takethe 2 View Post
                              Yeah but you wont have to line up for a hotdog.

Comment

Working...
                              X