Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our game is Friday Night 7pm SCG

NRL WEEK 1 FINALS DATES AND TIMES

The dates and times for the first week of the finals have been announced, although the final make up of the top eight is still to be confirmed.

— Friday September 13, 7pm: Sydney Roosters Vs South Sydney Rabbitohs @ the SCG

— Saturday September 14, 4.30pm: Melbourne Storm Vs Canberra Raiders @ AAMI Park

— Saturday September 14, 7.40pm: Manly Sea Eagles Vs (Seventh Ranked Team) @ Lottoland

— Sunday September 15, 3.10pm: Parramatta Eels Vs (Eighth Ranked Team) @ Bankwest Stadium

Good one Trece( that’s 13 in Spanish) I’m surprised that it says 7pm and not 8pm. Will they play that early or is that a TV coverage time?

Comment

Sydney Roosters (2) vs South Sydney (3) at the SCG. Kickoff at 7:50

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
        Good one Trece( that’s 13 in Spanish) I’m surprised that it says 7pm and not 8pm. Will they play that early or is that a TV coverage time?
        well we do need at least another hour for Ch9 to go through the 'bitter rivalry', the downtrodden Vermin, the battlers from Redfern etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye View Post

well we do need at least another hour for Ch9 to go through the 'bitter rivalry', the downtrodden Vermin, the battlers from Redfern etc etc
          What about Fox? They'll probably have Gordy and Matty to tell us ad nauseam that Cords, Tets and if JWH play, should be suspended.

Comment

At least grubby Sam Burgarse is out for a week

Comment

My birthday is 13th.
              How is that 'Trece' pronounced, please?

Comment

Brookvale hosting a final in 2019......geezes.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

My birthday is 13th.
                  How is that 'Trece' pronounced, please?
                  Un Dos Tress
                  Quatro cinqo cinqo seis!

Corrections! Its pronounced Tresseh! like presser.
                  Last edited by ROC181; 09-08-2019, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Any idea on what the costs are for members and what bays will be for us given it’s our home game? Maybe one for the Club to post to members.

Comment

Un Dos Tress
                      Quatro cinqo cinqo seis!

Corrections! Its pronounced Tresseh! like presser.
                      Thanks for that.

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanSupportsEasts4Eva View Post
                        At least grubby Sam Burgarse is out for a week
                        Replaced by the eye-gouger.

Comment

That's TV coverage time ROC. Kick off times are: (1) 7.50 (2) 5.35 (3) 7.50 (4) 4.00
                          "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post

That's TV coverage time ROC. Kick off times are: (1) 7.50 (2) 5.35 (3) 7.50 (4) 4.00
                            Got it thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                              NRL WEEK 1 FINALS DATES AND TIMES

— Friday September 13, 7pm: Sydney Roosters Vs South Sydney Rabbitohs @ the SCG

— Saturday September 14, 4.30pm: Melbourne Storm Vs Canberra Raiders @ AAMI Park

— Saturday September 14, 7.40pm: Manly Sea Eagles Vs Peptides @ Lottoland

— Sunday September 15, 3.10pm: Parramatta Eels Vs Siebolds Myth @ Bankwest Stadium
                              personally think all home sides come away with the win.

also feel that the right games have the right primetime slots too. Sydney is the home of RL after all.

Comment

Working...
                              X